Reviews for tarantism
ShinobiPika65 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
It's a really good story I hope you'll write another chapter
tokyo girl 05 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
I really hope you manage or want to complete this. There's so few fics that cover this topic, and this one seems to have an interesting take on it ahead.

I also wish to apologise if I accidentally spanned you at all as I reviewed using mobile ff and it was being buggy.
HypocriticalPost-Teen chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
This sounds very promising this far, but I can't reall tell for the plot.

But your writing style is easy to follow and nice to read. I really like it, not to much of thought and feeling actions but everything nicely weighted out(I hope that's right English. xD) I would gladly read another chapter of this story.

Sincerely,

FakeofHypocrisy
Lyikael chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
oh, hey! I read this on tomatoamado!

Lovely story, I'm still check it time to time updates :p

Do you intend on continuing this? Your writing style is lovely.

Thanks for writing!
TheUntouchableVino chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Why do you sob so much? You're a wonderful writer and a this is turning out to be a very delicious story. I think I'll need some wine to go with it~ w It's so good I need to make a meal out of it. Damn, I'm hungry now...

Anyways~

Keep writing, please! I'm very interested in seeing how this will turn out.

[And Vino is very interested in that Spaniard of yours. w]
Mo0Chroi chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Awww I loved it :D Not the most pretty thing in the most pretty wrapping with a cute bow, its darker but its awesome so far.

Its rather nice~ Please continue it :3
Hotaru-Naichingeru chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
:O

Pure awesome!
Power4Puppies chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Oh i kinda think i know what might happen. So suspenseful! please keep updating or else i may die from not knowing what their secrets are.
NONAMESWEREAVAILABLE chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I was really surprised when I saw the update, I didn't think this was ever going to be picked up again. :D

Amazing chapter~ :D
Ren chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Oooh it's so PERDY I love Lovino when he's vulnerable, I gotta say it.. This is really great, please continue!
Liung Arkeanda chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I'm very interested in this. It looks like it has the potenial to be really good.

Looking forward to the update!
Yuu-chi cbf logging in chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I check this once a day to see if it's updated.

It never is.

Sometimes I want to cry.

If you update this I will eat my hat.

Correction. I will buy a hat THEN eat it.

... Maybe.

Still be nice to see an update. Send me a message on the account name "Yuu-chi" is you're planning on dropping this.

I will do my best to talk you out of it.

*serious face*
SuperNekofan chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww...poor Lovi. So embarassed...
lesta chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
...CHICKEN MAN 3...POTATO BASTARD 3...now I just need you to read this out loud without laughing and my life is complete...oh wait my Prussian awesomeness won't allow that..
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh Lovino's life sucks so freaking much, I really can't wait to see where this story goes, keep it up~ ;D