Reviews for Velma Dinkley's Journal
jacob-nessie4ever chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Hi! I love this story to death! It's the perfect Scooby-Doo/Zombies AU. I hope you haven't abandoned/complately abandoned this story! I would love to read another chapter of this. Great story, excellent writing; I hope you update more.
-Nat :)
ArchAngelGundam chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Definetly something I'd like to keep reading. A bold choice that's well done.

Keep up the good work.
Magnis chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Wow. This is so intense. The zombie apocolypse and scooby doO best combo ever. :)
Dimitri Ivan chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Magnificent. The highest rating I have ever given a story, I'm not the best writer but I'm a harsh literary critic.
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
This is awesome. I can't really say much else because I don't know what to say. Just that it's made of pure win.
0-MischiefManaged-0 chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Woaah

This is awesome

The car seat moment kinda freaked me out though O_o

but yeahh

it's awesome
Avayla chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
First words out of my mouth this morning: "YEEEEAAaaauuuuuhhhhh? Scooby Doo? What the..." Then I read. Holy crap, zombies! Im officially in love with you! My daughter loves Scooby Doo, but Im not seeing me ever putting this episode on for her. I cannot believe how detailed this is. I saw it all in front of me. The intricacies of the world were amazing. The car seat moment? Seriously, I was hesitating, I could barely go on. My daughter is 5. I could have been that mom. There's no way I could do it. Ugh, you had me in tears. From a Scooby Doo short. Well done. Now you have me waiting patiently for more more Seb AND Walking Dead episodes!
elenilote chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Zombies! Not my thing really, neither is Scooby-doo - but as always, you write well!

Palate cleanser eh? Sheesh woman, you got some serious stuff going on! :)

I think I'll go back to my bed and wait for more Seb if you don't mind - zombies scare me...