Reviews for Switch
sozalover chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
yoy should meke another storie like this
ERB000 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
OK... it was good. Keep doin' what you doin'!

() ()

dude
BlackCatBone chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
HAHAHAHA
Get-Outta-My-Head chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Arousing and plz do a sequel!
aangandnaruto chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
PLEASE CAPITALIZE YOUR I'S! PLEASE! IT'S BUGGING ME! Great story by the way. Love it.
cband chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
LOL so cute
avidreader4210 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
lua..ghing... so hard...can't...breathe
arkyytior chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Loved the story! x3
WaddlesRox chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
Oh so NOW Derek knows what a vagina is called. Before he was calling it a "sex" xD

But seriously this was amazing, I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to read 15th Century! :D
Nikita chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Uhmm...I really think that you should consider getting a BETA.

There are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes and at some points it is kind of hard to understand.

And I think you should stick to the characters' personalities.

For one,Derek wouldn't swear at Chloe.

Also,Chloe wouldn't yell at Derek.

And,I don't think Tori would the kind of person she is,she would just push back her emotions and come back with a retort.

It is hard to imagine the characters saying these things.

I also think you should cut back on the swearing.

If you were sticking to the actual characters,it would b funny to see how Derek is handling the switch.

I know this is FanFic and this story is supposed to be how you see the characters,but in my opinion,in order to have a good story,it shouldn't be completely different.

I like the idea of the story,Derek and Chloe switching bodies,but in my opinion,it would be better if you kept them at least a little the would be funny to see how they would react normally.

This is just my opinion so please don't overreact like you did the last time you got a critical review.
4evrJace11 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
hey! i just wanted to say that i love all your stories, but i have one teensy weensy suggestion. you should get a BETA! they like review and find grammer/spelling mistakes in your stories. im not offering to be one, cuzz i dont know how, but yeahh just a suggestion. other than that your stories are really aweosme, i love ur ideas! keep writing!
Peins and Konans Little Girl chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
MOLLY YOU MISSED MOLLY jk i hate her i do i wish you did a ch were Derek and Chloe were back in the right bodys and molly tried to raped her lol i would think that would be funny
Peins and Konans Little Girl chapter 8 . 7/4/2011