Reviews for Principle
commandocucumber chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was fantastic. The very basis of games like Fallout, Mass Effect, and Skyrim (my 3 all-time favs) is the excercise of Socratic Questioning. One proposes a hypothetical situation/problem to be resolved. A problem with finite, identifiable variables, and uses it to explore morality and philosophy. Mass Effect, of course, has the best examples, but they exist in Fallout as well.

how you chose to resolve this relatively small quest throws into sharp relief, the problem, the variables your character judged to be the most vital, and the resolution he came to.

I believe that the principles you're trying to get at are those of Independence and self-reliance. Those who feel they shouldn't have to support themselves are less important than those who manage the feat.
herro chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Please update your other Fallout story! It would be great to continue to read! Love this as well! Please update soon!
: )
Nol chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I know exactly what you're trying to say, bro. I won't point it out here and spoil it for those who don't, but I will say this.

My interests. You have them.