Reviews for The Long Road Back
esardi chapter 52 . 1/3/2012
Bill, I have to say that was one hilariously entertaining chapter. What Carina did to Chuck was just dirty. She knows that Chuck has a soft spot for love and just waited for him to let his guard down. When she struck he had no idea how devious she could be. Poor Chuck having to go back and explain to Sarah what just happened left me laughing. That was just absolutely great Bill.

As far as Ellie and Misty, whoa that was just fantastic. Talk about Roark putting his foot in his mouth! (LOL) Yep the resemblance to Thelma and Louis are surely there. Jesus, Misty is a much better looking and younger version of Casey. He sure is one lucky man. You did a great job with this chapter Bill; I really want to know how Chuck gets out of that mess.
uplink2 chapter 52 . 1/3/2012
Another fun chapter Bill. Looks like we may finally be coming to the end pretty soon. I've been waiting for the Shaw take down for way too long lol.
wassupchuck chapter 52 . 1/3/2012
Great chapter! I love Misty's character. Thanks
doc2or chapter 51 . 12/30/2011
Great update Bill, thank you. Misty seems like a female Casey which doesn't bode well for fulcrum. But I can't stop feeling that you are setting her up for a big fall soon. I guess time will tell when the next part of the story is posted. Happy new year Bill.
tw200 chapter 51 . 12/29/2011
Another amazing chapter... Misty is quite the force to be reconned with. She is alot of fun and I love reading her. I just hope you let her survive. I am really starting to ponder who exactly are you going to snuff out. Ouch! that was a little harsh, sorry for that. Soooo we finally made it to meeting the President. I was anxiously looking forward to that meeting. I just can't wait to see what the next chapter brings. This is a fantastic story thanks for the journey. tw
wassupchuck chapter 51 . 12/29/2011
Great Chapter!
Paladinobr chapter 51 . 12/28/2011
Good chapter. Despite of their tough situation I laugh a lot. Waiting for the next chapter, :)
BananasInPajamas5 chapter 51 . 12/28/2011
Awesome! I love Misty, and Casey, so they're a brilliant couple in my books. Another great chapter :)
esardi chapter 51 . 12/28/2011
That was a great chapter Bill. What has me kind of confused here is Cole. Did Shaw have their files concerning Cancun? It would have been ingenious of him to capture Brigid and then told Cole that if he did not bring in Sarah he would torture Brigid. I cannot wait until team intersect gets a hold of Shaw. That is going to be one painful meeting.

With the President at the ready with the military to strike at the enemy when they show their face, I just cannot wait until your next update. This almost reminds me of that World War II story where the German Generals tried to kill Hitler. They did set the bomb off but unfortunately missed their target.

All Hitler did was wait patiently and let his enemies think he was dead. Not only did they pay the ultimate price but so did their families as well. It did help that Dean cooperated and told Shaw he planted the bomb. These idiots are going to fall all over themselves in a power grab. Hopefully the Ring has one or two more chapters left.

BTW Misty acted like a seasoned agent. She got Joe to let his guard down. What he was thinking made since by letting his gun stay there. However, he never counted on Misty taking that full clip from his pocket. That rescue will be something else to read. Thanks for the update; I hope to read the next one soon.
Sarah Sam chapter 51 . 12/28/2011
Good chapter Bill. God I love Misty.
uplink2 chapter 51 . 12/28/2011
Another fun chapter Bill. Looking forward to the wrap up coming down the road. I'm enjoying this Carina story as well as Misty. She really has been a pleasant addition.

Can't wait for next week's update!
Chkgun93 chapter 50 . 12/22/2011
Wow, a totally awesome chapter, and to leave it with a cliffhanger, really?

That is way too cruel! But 2 naked hostages, interesting, hopefully Orion caught all this on one of the camera!

This continues to be an exciting story, hope you have a Merry Christmas.
doc2or chapter 50 . 12/22/2011
Good chapter Bill, excellent writing Carina's character. I still think it would have been more interesting with a Stephen/Carina pairing. You could always have Mary fall on her knife being the "stellar" agent she is, lol. Speaking of which, how did nobody know there were bad guys around?

I was really hoping for a cat fight between the real kick ass agents, maybe you could tack on a later chapter with a nice little mud wrestling in bikinis or something similar, lol. (I know you want to).

Good job building up the suspense toward the big showdown, Chuck is going to flip out when he hears about Ellie, Sarah too. Should be a lot of fun, looking forward to your next update. Please have a wonderful holiday season.
esardi chapter 50 . 12/22/2011
Now I have to admit you have me seriously confused. Why would Fulcrum go after them before the Ring was destroyed? Also, with all the safe guards in place, how would Steven and Mary not know about an incoming helicopter? Surely their love making could not go on that long.

Sarah, had just finished interrogating the Fulcrum scum, why was she not sounding the alarm about what their plans were to Chuck? I think you are a big time romantic, but Carina in love is a hard one to accept.

If they are just taking Ellie, why would they not go after Mary as well? It was almost sounding like Roark was after some retribution for her as well. These bad guys seemed to be thinking with the little head instead of accomplishing their goals first. Well it should be an interesting next chapter. I think it is time to kill a lot of bad guys. Thanks for the Christmas present.

If I did not say it before, let me say it now. I wish you and your family a safe and happy, Christmas, Holiday or Hanukkah.
Paladinobr chapter 50 . 12/22/2011
Another great chapter. I'd like to see Sarah kicking Carina's ass, lol. Waiting to see what happened to Ellie and Misty. Merry Christmas, :)
1,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »