Reviews for The Long Road Back
Molotov chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Hard to believe there are still 50 more chapters. This seems like it's coming to a conclusion. Obviously it ain't, but still.

I'm curious how Chuck got a hold of a note. Did I miss it, or is it TBE - to be explained?
Molotov chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Man, the team is really coming together here.

I want to say, "Gee, it seems like everyone's motivation is based on getting their rocks off."

But...ain't that how the world works anyway? Especially with those in power.
Molotov chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
I thought to myself...old guy... I wonder if it's Orion...

Bam dawg. It is!

The stakes just got raised, son.
Molotov chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
(If I wasn't clear in my last review, I'm totally on board with Chuck's behavior.)

Shaw is evil, like cartoon evil. And boy, this story is sinister. You can just feel it in every chapter. I'm digging it.
Molotov chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
You know what I like? Chuck not being a dum dum.
Molotov chapter 2 . 10/17/2014

Okay. Total action movie quip with that last line.

Sooooo fucking glad Casey is on Sarah's side here. This was going to get rough otherwise.
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
What da fuuuuuuuuuuu

I almost didn't finish this chapter, with the impending feeling of dread of what was to come.

But I know it'll be good, so I gotsta keep on reading.
jbear1974 chapter 57 . 10/3/2014
I enjoyed your story. I have read this particular twice now. I have competed reading all of your arcs and I really can't decide which is the best one. In reading your stories/arcs I get very comfortable because I am somewhat of a romantic individual. Your stories/arcs relax me. Thanks for the stories. I wish you luck in your forthcoming ventures. Your stories are in my favorites folder and I truely expect to re-read them again.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 57 . 8/13/2014
Wow! I really liked this story and I'm SOOOO glad it was not your last! I've enjoyed all the stories you've written since this one especially The Upper Hand. Thank you (and Brickroad) so much for taking the time to write these stories. By the way why did you take it so easy on Shaw? LOL!
phathead01 chapter 57 . 5/6/2014
As always, excellent writing and a great story. The way you have captured the growth of Sarah and Chuck is amazing. Not sure I commented on Long Brick Road but it was also phenomenal.
I think you'll find that there will be more and more people, like me, who are just getting to know CHUCK through sites like NETFLIX and are possibly drawn even more rabidly into the story lines than those of you who watched it through the years on television. My quest for these stories started with looking for something that would tie up the end of the series.
Sarah VS Finding Herself by Thinkling was the first story I read and I was in tears for most of it. Since then I've continued to ferociously read these stories. At first I had a challenge with stories that didn't exactly follow the canon but now I'm just as floored by them and the continued character development.
So thank you for continuing and I hope that an entire new fan base will find you.
DarkSpyder25 chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
Who does Steven think he is that he should feel entitled to test Sarah's loyalty to Chuck? I get that he doesn't trust the CIA, but I still feel his parental rights go out the window once you leave your kids high and dry (no matter what the reasons). He can't in one sentence say Chuck is grown man and can make his own decisions, and then in the next say she has to be tested. Also I don't see how Ellie is even listening to that rubbish. Why can't Sarah and Agent Walker coexist at the same time?

Why can't Sarah care for Chuck and want to serve her country at the same time? I get that Stephen doesn't like any government agency, but sometimes you have to pick the lesser of 2 evils, and at least the CIA is looking to keep the staus quo of the country.

I do like the introspection Sarah has when she is lying next to Chuck. This gave me real insight into what she is feeling, and made me understand her motivations on a variety of things.
Dsn246 chapter 35 . 2/26/2014
Misty is such a cooler character than Verbanski haha.
Dsn246 chapter 30 . 2/25/2014
Love the fast forwarding you did for us at the end!
Dsn246 chapter 27 . 2/25/2014
I love Misty your character, I keep forgetting that your story picks up in season 2. She would have been a great character on the show!
Dsn246 chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
I'd love to have seen the Charah tiff last a bit longer haha in this chapter.
1,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »