Reviews for The Long Road Back
jaytoyz chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Chapter 2 and I'm hopelessly hooked...crap, just what I needed...another addiction...but a sweet one! Glad to see Shaw as the bad guy...where he belongs. Yup...that's me...a SHATER through and through. Can't wait for the next chapter. JT
seaboji chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
thanks, bill, for a great chapter. very happy to see that you're continuing with this sequel even though brickroad is unavailable. i always love a little "phase 3" sarah, and couldn't be happier that casey is joining her on this rescue mission. also very happy that you chose to write that chuck didn't doubt sarah's love for him and knew automatically that hannah was lying. i'm definitely in favor of not having angst for angst's sake. thanks again!
lucky713 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
For a minute there I was worried about Beckman. Hopefully she'll help with the rescue.

I was a little worried about Casey too.

I'm thinking that in this AU , Shaw will be spectacularly unsuccessful at having Sarah in his hands.

I love how Chuck told off Hannah.
Chkgun93 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
A very good addition to the story. Team B is off the grid and looking for Chuck, man this is exciting stuff. Most excellent, looking forward to see what Chuck does when he gets hold of a computer, hey will Orion surface anywhere?
yvonnefan chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
So I am reluctantly beginning to like the story again after the shocking ending of chapter 1. Reliveved that Casey is not an unfeeling nazi after all and is actually on the good side in the story. I really hope that Ellie can use her upcomming talk with the President to complain and get things resolved.
tw200 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
OMG this is just fantastic.. As much as I enjoy the fluffy stuff, when Chuck and Sarah are torn apart in this case by some rogue VP of the USA heaven help them.. Chuck and Sarah and even Casey will walk through the fires of hell to get back together. Heaven can only help whoever stands in their way. In this case it seems even Beckman is trying to help. This is the stuff great novels are made of and thank you for writing this one. Casey loves his team enough to committ treason. That is such an incredible step for Casey who wouldof thunkit. WOW am I pumped for the next chapter.. Thanks
tshdow chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Thanks for the update Bill. Was a good read.
ThereIsAnother chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
The conversation between Sarah and Casey near the end seemed to be a little off to me. Not sure what it was, maybe cause I was reading at work but it felt like it didn't flow correctly. Not a biggie just felt jumbled.

Here again, just nitpicking, but Chuck's reaction at the end seemed way OOC for him. I could maybe understand if Hannah was being a bitch to him but besides whoring herself out, she actually seemed to really care. I wouldn't see Chuck acting like that directly towards her although I could see his frustration and anger with the situation.

Over all I loved the chapter and the direction. Almost vomited when Shaw was mentioned but that is just a natural reaction now a days.

I am glad you put the A/N in the beginning because that was my first thought when reading this chapter. I was like, oh great, here we go again. Glad to see PLI is not going to happen with those two.

Also glad you made Chuck not believe Sarah would leave him. Great to see that.

Liked where I think your going with bringing in "The Team" to find Chuck. I am excited about the possibilities.
BDaddyDL chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I stopped readeing this chapter 3 times. I had to continually repeat Bill says he would never end a story badly, but wow I was pissed.

I was once told that is a sign of good storytelling. This must be a friggin epic. I cant wait for the next chapter.
REPTILE97 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Oh yea, hear comes valkarie great job with this story

Dan shaw meet vera say goodbye vera.

Thanks for the story.
atcDave chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Really excellent chapter. My only complaint would be, too short! You're right about Casey completely redeeming himself in this one, and Beckman a little bit. I'm fine with seeing Hannah and Shaw present as pure villains, they're easy to dislike before they even do anything.
grimlock78 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Looks to be another one of your most excellent stories. I eagerly await your next chapter.
East Coast Captain chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Shaw? Are you kidding me? But I trust you know what you're doing since Shaw and Hannah are taboo for most of the fandom.

Great chapter!
esardi chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Thank you Bill that was simply great. I loved the fact that Casey is on board. I hope that at some point Carina gets a call from Sarah to ask her what the hell happened that made them want to screw their life up like that when they should be grateful instead. I am sure that Carina would put two and two together and be able to tell Sarah what she did.

I have a question here. Ellie was going to get a call from the President thanking her for her service to this country. If Sarah were to contact Ellie and let her know what was going on maybe she could ask the president why they had locked her brother away when they should be thanking him for saving those DEA agents. Just a thought mind you. So Shaw is Ring and I have a feeling so is the Vice President. When all this is said and done I have a feeling that they will end up saving the President as well. One more thing Bill, when you compare Sarah to Hannah it is like comparing a Ferrari to a Yugo with our favorite Blond being the Ferrari, enough said! (LOL)
wassupchuck chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Great chapter! Not two much sex between the too of them to make it unbelieveable. Hows that for the use of two, too, and to. lol Hey I appreciate your great stories, and not that worried about any grammatical mistakes. People in glass houses you know... But you are a great story teller, and that is a wonderful skill to have. Thank you for sharing.
994 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »