Reviews for The Long Road Back
wassupchuck chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Good job, another greatchapter. I like that Chuck is using his brain, to combat Hannahs advances. I also like Sarah using her "brawn", to try and save him. The perfect dynamic. Thanks for sharing.
Katsumara chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Nice chapter here, Bill. Liking how this is going and we didn't have to see Sarah flirting with the agent dude. Loved her low blow on him, though.. about how he may need some work in the sack, Haha.
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Great job with this one. I love the Sarah/Casey dynamic in this chapter. I'm looking forward to Casey and Sarah making Beckman talk. I really hate Shaw. Too bad Hannah was caught in the middle. Kudos to Chuck being smart.
Thereisanother chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
First off, Bill I noticed a few errors probably in the formatting conversion from whatever word processor you used. Looks like it combined some words (toLangleyas) is an example.

As for the story, loved the progression and where I thought Chuck was OOC in the last chapter, I am now hoping you are doing this on purpose. When Chuck grows a set, it always makes for good reading.

Did I mention just how much I hate Shaw?

I really hope you turn Hannah. She reminds me a lot of one of your characters from Sexy Handler. I would love to see her and Chuck work together to beat down that turd Shaw and eventually get back to Sarah.

The Rodgers thing kind of threw me. I thought Sarah was setting him up but then you threw in Carina which was awesome. I hate thinking about Sarah seducing a mark so that was much sweeter.

Thanks for another great chapter.
Striker-wolverine1 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Another great story again Bill. Really looking forward to next chapter.
zipfe chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
awesome chapter, love the final part of it.

cant wait for more!
zipfe chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
great start, thanks for sharing
lucky47 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
My fav part is still Chuck telling Hannah off . . . okay, and re-establishment of Casey and Sarah as partners . . . alright so all of it was awesome!

Fantastic job, Bill )
supesfan18 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
great job
rphe chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Great chapter. Pleased that Casey is helping out - wasnt sure if he would just follow the rules, after all in the show it wasnt so long ago that he was prepared to eliminate Chuck. Also pleased that you showed Beckman being uncomfortable with the orders. And loved Chuck telling Hannah that she was about to discover the "substantial difference" between an agent wannabe and the one and only Sarah Walker! Concussion will be the least of her worries. But most of all, am loving the prospect of all of the suffering that is certainly coming Shaw's way. please dont let him of lightly!
Maverick chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
"Now I'm thirsty. I'll have that Coke."

I seriously laughed at that. I finished your first collab which was amazing and I'm happy to see you continue with it. I absolutely love the writing and story. Can't wait to see if you work Cole back into the story and how Ellie's gonna handle her brother missing.
Sarah Sam chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I'm hooked! Awesome storytelling.
Liz chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Wow... This is turning out to be another amazing story.

And you Sir is an amazing writer.
Rac2873 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Nice your phase three. Sounds great. Awesome chapter.
Doc in Oz chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
While this wonderful site has frustrated the essence out of me for the last few days, the upside is - suddenly there are not one, but two Bill chapters to read.

Bliss.

The bonus of which is, no real cliffie for me at the end of the first chapter. Chuck is a little naive to think all Hanna is gong to get is an ‘at worst’ concussion. Is it wrong I can now hear Morgan doing his high pitched voice, calling ‘Caaaat Fiiiiiight!’?
1,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »