Reviews for The Long Road Back
jaytoyz chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
As always, a great read. Can't wait for Casey's talk with Beckman. Looking forward to the next update. JT
East Coast Captain chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Excellent chapter as always!
esardi chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Well Chuck knows that Hannah is lying which is a good thing. Now I am wondering what is going to happen when Shaw and gang find out that Sarah is not at Langley? Maybe they will stop being nice to Chuck at some point.

As far as Carina goes, she owes Sarah a lot more than a date with Mark. It should be something to see when Sarah finds out it was Carina's big mouth is what got them into all this trouble. Too bad that Sarah has not told Ellie what is going on? I am sure she would be able to help somehow. Maybe that will come at some point.

One more thing, making Beckman talk no matter what happens would be the final nail to their career wouldn't it? What I mean to imply here is that once they cross that line than no matter what happens would signal the end of the line concerning their agent status. Not that they care about it at this point but Beckman would turn against them. However, I have a feeling you are going to throw a twist in here where Beckman might turn out to be their ally after all. Either way I cannot wait for the next update.
wassupchuck chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Good job, another greatchapter. I like that Chuck is using his brain, to combat Hannahs advances. I also like Sarah using her "brawn", to try and save him. The perfect dynamic. Thanks for sharing.
Katsumara chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Nice chapter here, Bill. Liking how this is going and we didn't have to see Sarah flirting with the agent dude. Loved her low blow on him, though.. about how he may need some work in the sack, Haha.
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Great job with this one. I love the Sarah/Casey dynamic in this chapter. I'm looking forward to Casey and Sarah making Beckman talk. I really hate Shaw. Too bad Hannah was caught in the middle. Kudos to Chuck being smart.
Thereisanother chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
First off, Bill I noticed a few errors probably in the formatting conversion from whatever word processor you used. Looks like it combined some words (toLangleyas) is an example.

As for the story, loved the progression and where I thought Chuck was OOC in the last chapter, I am now hoping you are doing this on purpose. When Chuck grows a set, it always makes for good reading.

Did I mention just how much I hate Shaw?

I really hope you turn Hannah. She reminds me a lot of one of your characters from Sexy Handler. I would love to see her and Chuck work together to beat down that turd Shaw and eventually get back to Sarah.

The Rodgers thing kind of threw me. I thought Sarah was setting him up but then you threw in Carina which was awesome. I hate thinking about Sarah seducing a mark so that was much sweeter.

Thanks for another great chapter.
Striker-wolverine1 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Another great story again Bill. Really looking forward to next chapter.
zipfe chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
awesome chapter, love the final part of it.

cant wait for more!
zipfe chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
great start, thanks for sharing
lucky47 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
My fav part is still Chuck telling Hannah off . . . okay, and re-establishment of Casey and Sarah as partners . . . alright so all of it was awesome!

Fantastic job, Bill )
supesfan18 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
great job
rphe chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Great chapter. Pleased that Casey is helping out - wasnt sure if he would just follow the rules, after all in the show it wasnt so long ago that he was prepared to eliminate Chuck. Also pleased that you showed Beckman being uncomfortable with the orders. And loved Chuck telling Hannah that she was about to discover the "substantial difference" between an agent wannabe and the one and only Sarah Walker! Concussion will be the least of her worries. But most of all, am loving the prospect of all of the suffering that is certainly coming Shaw's way. please dont let him of lightly!
Maverick chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
"Now I'm thirsty. I'll have that Coke."

I seriously laughed at that. I finished your first collab which was amazing and I'm happy to see you continue with it. I absolutely love the writing and story. Can't wait to see if you work Cole back into the story and how Ellie's gonna handle her brother missing.
Sarah Sam chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I'm hooked! Awesome storytelling.
1,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »