Reviews for Blue
LadyMatt chapter 1 . 9/9
As a newcomer to this site/fandom, this was the first story I read and was blown away by the originality of it! Sweet, funny, sassy, very Malec! Look forward to reading more of your stories!
MightyAmphitrite chapter 1 . 9/3
Wow, I don't write many reviews, but this story not only brought us great interactions between Alec and Magnus, but added a whole other layer to why they may have difficulty connecting, beyond their countless other differences. Very emotional and thought-provoking! As a lover of color, it's so hard to comprehend what a colorblind person sees, and if they feel it holds them back or isolates them from others (I knew a couple guys in college who were colorblind, and they kept a good sense of humor about it all). How would two people who literally see the world so differently find common ground? I think you answered that for all of us : ) Well done.
Dotz1 chapter 1 . 3/21
I didn't see that coming but it was sweet and tender. A beautiful subject matter that I've not see done in this fandom. Beautiful.
Moonlight and Ashes chapter 1 . 3/19
Well, this is an interesting situation! I never expected Alec to be colorblind and I was wondering at the start if Magnus was being his usual crazy self about color. Then I realized Alec literally couldn't see the color :] The idea is strangely accurate, even though the situation is not what you would expect! Awesome characterization and amount of sass on Magnus' part ;)

It's probably a LITTLE (this means a lot, just in case you don't speak my unique language of sarcasm) too late to say happy birthday, so I'll just settle for saying congratulations on another great fic! :)
kwingard12 chapter 1 . 3/18
Really cute with perfect characterization and easy to follow flowing dialogue!
Mary chapter 1 . 3/17
This is one of my favourite Malec stories.
sandymg chapter 1 . 3/7
So this is the first fanfiction I've read in this fandom. Really adorable. Of course, now you've spoiled me and if other malec stories aren't this sweet I will pout :)
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 1 . 2/25
That was absolutely adorable ️️
Legoelf chapter 1 . 2/24
Blueeeeee
Shrinking Riot chapter 1 . 2/22
Absolutely one of my favorite fics ever. Excellent job.
THIS WAS SO CUTE ASDFGHJKL
ladybane chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
How delightful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
TAHT WAS SO CUTE OK
Geotoni chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This was really good, really enjoyed it :)
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I love love love the idea! :)