Reviews for Clockworks
Dareagon chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Love it!
Update soon please
Peonie chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Update please! I reaaaaally love this story! "
Sky Veneziano chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
According to the Reborn wiki, Daemon's spade-eye thingy is called "Daemon Spade's Mind Control". PS: Why is this story insanely funny?
Great chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
I read it and its good, a bit of the original story but at the same time very very different, with a sad or gloomy Tsuna, in some cases. So looking forward to the next chapter.

Love Sadist Tsuna!
Little Sachi chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It was very very confusing. I didn't really get what you were trying to say. I couldn't get an idea which character's point of view it was at certain times. But it's quite interesting
AmaiHanabi chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Can't wait for the next update! Dying to find out what happens next!

Amai Hanabi
BrokenBlackCat chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
When I first saw this, I thought I knew the title and story but when I read the prologue I doubted it but still kept reading...And I was right! I did read this already! You just changed some things and such! And I ended up loving the changes! And hehe, Giotto's in denial! X3
Vongola-Nicole chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Where have I read this story before? I swear I've read it somewhere except for the opening parts like the flashbacks...
L'Autore Maledetto chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Thank you for the loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn nnggggggggggggg chapter!
Kiryu.Saurie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh wow

You changed the story plot huh? To say I was really surprised that the chapters went down to 4 from 14 ...XD I still have a copy of your old plot...I used to read in my phone rather than online...

Well anyways...The new version is still great! The new plot has a more substantial content wherein Giotto and Tsuna‘s start is clear

Gosh. ..I feel like a critic...XD Oh well, you‘re still great! Keep it up
Fem-Alexander chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
So...a bunny with big, sharp fangs, huh? Does that mean Tsuna is bunnicula? Yare, yare...

Yays, new chapter! :D *throws a super awesome party where all of the readers, protagonists, and you are invited*

MARCH TO YOUR PLACES, MEN, R'ELSE TSUNA'LL GET'YA! -female drill sergeant wtf- (yeah...not quite a feminine username)

Thanks for posting another chapter!
Soul Vrazy chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Poor byakura/byakugan he mind is crack now!
XD
Soul Vrazy chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
EHHHH what happen to aria what going to happen to uni and tsuna?
Kyoya kumo chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Add.
Moreeeeeeeeeeee
Pleaseeeee
Baked Soap chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Aaahh.. Now, everything clicks. When I saw this in my email, my first thought was that I have never read this story before. But when I read this chapter, everything just clicked. I was like, "I have read this before!" Haha. You changed the story with the many new scenarios that I got confused for a bit because I still had the other chapters that you wrote in my mind... xD