Reviews for A Staunch Ally in the War Against Magic
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 6/29
I have read many a crack fic in my life but I can say this is most deffinetly the crackiest Merlin fic I've read
Lya200 chapter 1 . 5/1
I've decided that this is the crackiest fic in all of Merlin fanfiction. You should feel honored to hold that title.
TidePoolDevil chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
*howls with laughter*
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
There are no words for this fic- except for "so flipping hilarious I may have burst a lung from laughing so hard". Seriously, this was some of the best crack I've read in awhile (and pretty much the only Merlin crack I've read), and it made me very, very happy. Especially Uther. Oh gosh, Uther. Uther and his eraser. That speech he made was perfect, just perfect. In fact, every character made me laugh so hard- like the cook. Oh goodness gracious, the cook. Just perfect.

I'm probably just going to keep saying the same things over and over, so instead, I'll end here and stop my rambling. Awesome crack-fic, just perfect, and I think that now I'll go check out more of your stuff :)
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Oh my God. I am laughing hysterically congratulations my heart hurts I've laughed so hard
Whyhow chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Um...
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I will not laugh... I will not laugh... I failed. That was too good! So the Magic Eraser actually worked? Because, Merlin is magic, y'know. Ah, I'm going to read more of your stories now! I apologize in advance for the onslaught of reviews!
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
For a sequel, the cook should join a rebellion to avenge her lost love, Mr. Clean. The whole kitchen would go on strike, the Cleanies would attack with Cook at their head, and Uther would regret ever having seen the eraser. Merlin deliberates about not helping Uther this time because he's still annoyed about the hole in his arm that has yet to disappear. One thing Merlin doesn't have to think about, though... Laughing his head off at Uther's problem is just a given. (It also may make a good beginning for the fic as well, but I'll leave that to you.)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Insanity. So the thing worked? Or was Merlin just that dirty?
ClawfootCauldron chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
THIS. THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS MERLIN FIC I'VE EVER READ. GOOD ON YOU, THANKS FOR MAKING ME CRACK A RIB OR TWO FROM MY HYSTERICAL LAUGHING FIT! :D
TheFandomEater chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
HHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH OMYGOD right as I finished reading, an ad came up on hulu (I'm watching Merlin) and GUESS WHAT THAT AD WAS FOR!? MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER! hahahahhhAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH! I LOVE THIS!
SuperValeWhoStuck4Life chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
XDDD I couldn't stop laughing while reading this! :D
KoiFish chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was hilarious! Very nice story, I had a good laugh while reading it.
Kilgharrah chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
OMGOSH ROFL!
I'm DIEING of laughter !
This... This is a masterpiece !
When I get an account this will be favorited!
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hilarious and well-written. Excellent work ;) I enjoyed this very much :)
God bless *heart*