Reviews for A Staunch Ally in the War Against Magic
Whyhow chapter 1 . 5/25
Um...
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 2/22
I will not laugh... I will not laugh... I failed. That was too good! So the Magic Eraser actually worked? Because, Merlin is magic, y'know. Ah, I'm going to read more of your stories now! I apologize in advance for the onslaught of reviews!
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
For a sequel, the cook should join a rebellion to avenge her lost love, Mr. Clean. The whole kitchen would go on strike, the Cleanies would attack with Cook at their head, and Uther would regret ever having seen the eraser. Merlin deliberates about not helping Uther this time because he's still annoyed about the hole in his arm that has yet to disappear. One thing Merlin doesn't have to think about, though... Laughing his head off at Uther's problem is just a given. (It also may make a good beginning for the fic as well, but I'll leave that to you.)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Insanity. So the thing worked? Or was Merlin just that dirty?
ClawfootCauldron chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
THIS. THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS MERLIN FIC I'VE EVER READ. GOOD ON YOU, THANKS FOR MAKING ME CRACK A RIB OR TWO FROM MY HYSTERICAL LAUGHING FIT! :D
TheFandomEater chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
HHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH OMYGOD right as I finished reading, an ad came up on hulu (I'm watching Merlin) and GUESS WHAT THAT AD WAS FOR!? MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER! hahahahhhAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH! I LOVE THIS!
SuperValeWhoStuck4Life chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
XDDD I couldn't stop laughing while reading this! :D
KoiFish chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was hilarious! Very nice story, I had a good laugh while reading it.
Kilgharrah chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
OMGOSH ROFL!
I'm DIEING of laughter !
This... This is a masterpiece !
When I get an account this will be favorited!
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hilarious and well-written. Excellent work ;) I enjoyed this very much :)
God bless *heart*
CookieDoughPony chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh dear god. This made me wet myself! :L I love the fact Uther's fascinated by a rubber that has no magical qualities whatsoever...I don't think there's anything else to say but AWESOMESAUCE!
LunaShadowWolf13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh my gosh. That was HILARIOUS! That made me laugh uncontrollably! LOLZ! XD
Magic Cabbage chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Im reading your stories at 1am, trying not to laugh too loud so i won't wake my parents. Staying quiet is so hard, since your stories are hilarious and perfect in every way! I really should get to sleep soon, but i cant stop reading! Oh well
Condiotti chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I know I've reviewed dozens of your stories and I say the same things, but truly you are my favorite author on this site.
eFox chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That was so freaking clever :D