Reviews for Roxas's Talk Show
KingdomHearts101 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
epic! i personally think roxas is better than sora and riku cause roxas beat riku the only reason riku won was because he used the darkness which crushed roxas rib cage
KTHNXBAI chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Forbidden: Sing a song.
Ventus: give Roxas a lap dance and run naked through Old Man Xehanort's house.
Kairi: What's going on between Xion and Riku?
Sora: sing a karaoke song while stripping on a pole and hit Hayner.
Riku: Kiss Maleficent.
Vanitas: go to Radiant Garden's medicinal marijuana store and 'sniff around.'
Hayner: why aren't you and Seifer best friends anymore?
Olette: I dare you to kiss Tidus.
Namine: What would you do to the cutest guy in the room for a Klondike Bar?, Eat some of Tidus's special cuisine, Let anyone, of your choice, draw on your stomach, & Peel a banana without using your hands, Kiss anyone of your choice, Tell everyone 5 confessions about yourself, Promise me that… at the end of this, we will be good friends.
Roxas: go on a date with Naminé and Xion.
Xion: Promise Kairi to protect Sora and Riku.
Terra: Kiss Aqua, then have dry sex with her.
Aqua: Who did you have your first kiss with?
Larxene: Play Too Hot with Axel.
Axel: Have you got any gay thoughts about anyone?
Demyx: What do you think about everyone in this room?
"All they're missing is a little fairy named Pretty-Prissy Fun Head, and this atom bomb of cuteness will be complete. Set your adorable lessons to ten."
Randomfan chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I have some questions.
Sora: Would you join me in magic adventures on my pony unicorn(which can drill into the ground with it's penis)to the center of the Earth?
Axel: Why does hair grow on my hands?
Roxas: How do I know if the KGB is watching?
Xemnas: How should I go about taking over the world?
Kairi: How many dead kittens is enough?
Riku: Are you going to say no to this question?
Zexion: Why so serious?
Xion: If a golden ticket gets you into Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, then what does the purple ticket get you to?
Key2DestNE chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I LOVE IT! Now one for our fave pyromaniac, No. 14, and Roxas himself! But first, (ONLY FORBIDDEN/MARIA-thanks Ace- CAN READ THIS!) Can I do a prank? If I can, DO THIS:

1. Have Xi-Xi place a trapdoor/shocker-thingy running on Lar-Lar's power/teleporter to the demon Teletubbys and Barney under the seat.

2. Ask the question for who you want.

3. If you don't like the answer- or you want to, USE THE CHAIR OF DOOM! MWAHAHAHAH!

Now my questions:

Axel- How did you guys meet our favorite mad author?

Xi-Xi- When you had coffee and time-traveled, what did you see? Any blackmail-worthy material?

Roxas- WHY ARE YOU EMO!
IRlyLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
...what?
Halestorming chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! Always love your fictions. Big fan. Anyways, if you would be so kind as to put my little curiosities on your "show",

Zexion: Does your hairstyle make it difficult to see with your right eye?

Axel: Do you still prank the Organization in your spare time? If so: Duct tape, a rabid chihuahua and Saix. :)

Terra: Are you emo? *If he says yes, a random pie will hit him in the face, making him smile uncontrolably. If he says no... He gets a pie.*

Darth Mansex: Do you get tired of your many nicknames? If so, which is your least favorite?

That's it for now. Thank you for making this fanfic, and please pick up soon!
Shadic999 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
EPIC! I wanted to respond to Axel's Pranks and Prejudices too but IE is giving me crap so I coulgn't even review. I also want to know why is it that no one ever reacts to the fact that Donald and Goofy are a talking duck and dog respectively? Also why can't Sora wield 2 (or frankly 3) keyblades?
The Sitar Hero chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
i want to know who's stronger cloud or leon mosttly so security can come and see how far he can throw them
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this looks like fun! i got some stuf to ask!

firstly, Xaldin, WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!

(don't read the next part aloud, just give it to Axel)

Axel, while Xaldin's not looking, steal his lances, break them in half, then stick them on headbands (you know, like those stupid things with an arrow on either side?) and you, Xion, and Zexion each wear one and scream "XALDIN STABBED ME! AGH! I'M DYING!" use as much fake blood as you can. and try to whack Vexen with the headbands while you're at it.

(now, you may read aloud, give it back to Roxas)

Aqua, we all know it, so why don't you just tell Terra you love him, already?

hey, Darth Vader, yes i mean you, Xemnas, break your Ethereal Blades into little bits and decorate a Christmas tree with the glowing remains!

Sora, you're gonna be the Christmas tree! Xion, Demyx, get him ready!

Demyx, go jump out a window! (in case he takes this literally, Lexaeus, go put a mattress under the window)

Roxas, are you and Ventus related to Cloud? make Cloud tell us if you won't.

(a Dark Corridor opens and a blonde missile, which turns out to be the Chocobo-head, lands onstage, tied up and looking mad.)

(you don't wanna know how i got him tied up, but i will tell you that Demyx and Xion helped me, especially with the Dark Corridor. i can't open those.)

Xion, why are you so crazy about sugar?
mioru chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
You, my friend, shall never fail at making me smile with your fics. This is hilarious and

I can't wait till the next update and hopefully I can think up some questions before then because right now I'm drawing a blank. Are you going to be having interns for this like APaP? (Axel's Pranks and Prejudice) If you are I am definitely signing up for this one.
organization13girl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hey you guys! Remember me? Of course you do. Anyways I have got some comments and stuff not to much...cuz I'm at school...And sorry it has to be REALLY short now, running out of time.

Zexion: What do you think of the pairing Kexion?XD

See ya guys!
Derpface the Seal Clubber chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Looks really good! Can't wait for it! (Well, I'll be sad to see Axel's show go, but I love this one already, so it works!)
AnimeGirl2258 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Hahaha that was fuuunny. I like it! )
Carmine Rogue chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Whoa, I haven't read your fics in a while, Forbidden! I know it's kinda inexcusable, but sorry, I've been into other fandoms lately and I couldn't get back into KH because of that... but I'm here now!(Yes, I have just come back from 2 years of absence and I just walk in and say "hi!" :P)

To everyone/anyone: Do you consider twilight(NOT the book or movie!) to be and element like light or darkness? Cause I've seen quite a few OC's that claim to have "the power of twilight" so I wanna know what that actually means.

Sora: what are your thoughts about being killed off in Return of the Organization?

Xion: Same with Sora. and how do you feel about Alysson Stoner?

Axel: Whoever your parents were, why the HELL did they name you "Lea" ?

Roxas: You're like Kingdom Hearts' Len Kagamine,you know that, right?

Kairi: Dosen't it bother you of how you're always bashed on by fangirls? Can't you just swat them away with your Keyblade so they don't bug you anymore? (Cause your Keyblade's a Keyblade,know matter how patheic-looking it is.)

Riku: HOW DID YOU GET KAIRI THAT KEYBLADE IN THE FIRST PLACE?
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Hahaha! Very funny & entertaining as always, Forbiddy. And since Roxas is my all-time favorite KH character, you'll see some requests and some more reviews from me, so look out! One Love.