Reviews for Playing With Fire
flight 29 down girl chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
good imagry
tanadhari chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
Ooooooh... What's gonna happen to Edward! Jake/Bella AWESOME! Why did you stop writing?

(BTW: if there's something on your profile that tells why you stopped writing, please be aware that i haven't looked at it yet.)
KAS96 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
AHHH! COME BACK! I read this through for the billionth time and would love an update! *hint, hint* :D lol great job on this; I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Uh I really hate bella she is a smutty whore bag ( nothin 2 do wit ur story :))

In a movie da only reason I watch twilight is because of da Real CULLENS I really HATE bella they should kill er off Hey could u? Plz? Anyway nice story:D
Magos186 chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
I normally don't read all human ones with this pairing...I don't normally read this pairing...but I'm thoroughly enjoying this story so far. You're doing an excellent job and I, for one, can't wait to read more.
barbiedoll123 chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
aw Jake is a sweetie
NocturnalAstroMonkey chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
I wasn't to sure about this story at first but you've won me over. I wasn't sure if I should dislike Jacob because he was more than willing to get involved with a married woman, but then I realized it takes two to tango so if I dislike Jacob than the same should go for Bella. So right now you've got me on the fence about them and the entire situation. It's a well written story and I'm interested in seeing where it goes from here.
mkpd chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Haha, yess! Still want to know why Jake is in Paris, but I'm not arguing with it. And how convenient that the elevator got stuck and sexy fireman had to help them out!

I don't know what's going on with Edward. I'm almost positive that he's cheating on Bella with Tanya, but there's nothing that shows it! Grr. But the ball has definitely started rolling, with Tanya's unwelcome elevator talk and then Jake's talk with Bella, and now Edward saw them leaving? That will be a fun discussion.
ladybug82896 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Oh shit is right. I hope she finally tells him!
barbiedoll123 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
oh no ,the dreaded talk is next
ohiopaige chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Its starting to get good, can't wait to see what Edward has to say. Tanya's got to be up to something, with the way she keeps appearing and asking Bella about her marriage. Can't wait for the next update.
Ashley C chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Don't feel guilty Bella you probably caught Edward doing dirty too.
teamjake216 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
I cant wait for Edward to find out update soon please
ladybug82896 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Haha go Bella!
Chelles Bella chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Lol.. i'm loving it. Can't wait for the next chapter.