Reviews for The Blind Side
Tanjatailor chapter 13 . 5/20
hey AuntMo

I really hope you didn't abandon this fic. because it's friggin amazing. I've been reading through a lot of Gabriel fancfics and this one kinda got me hooked :)

Please update soon !
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
So.
Four months, huh? Try three-ish years.
I'm really loving this story so far. The characters aren't OOC in any way, and Tillie is awesome.
I hope you'll eventually return to this story. It's pretty awesome.
bnoell14 chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
There aren't that many Gabriel fics out there surprisingly but this has turned out to truly be a favorite of mine! Pleaseee updateeee! I'm addicted lol
Erica chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Aw man! This story isn't finished! I spent the last 2-3 days first reading through Gabriel, Interrupted. And now The Blind Side I love your OC Tillie. You did a great job creating her. I love the dynamic between her and Gabriel. Both stories are seriously great. I got hooked quick.
AllThingWeird35 chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Man I gotta know what happens next. It's been two years, you've got to update, please. This story is great. (God damn Fanfiction ruins my life)
Anon chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Crying because it's been years since you updated and I just found these stories.
Great stuff, though!
UrieNanashi chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
I really hope you decide to continue this.
DollysDoodles chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
i want more n more n more n more ! this one was awsome.. okay last for the night now i really need to sleep !
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
please, you have to update this fic. i need to read more of this. soon please.
Ereneviana chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
Awesome story. Just plain awesome. I'm really looking forward to see where you're taking this, so please update soon!
Kiphaaaart chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
This is obviously an AU, but I am still not convinced Cas is innocent. Raphael took a big risk, taking Tillie too. & Leave it to Dean to say something silly that makes sense for Gabriel:)
DanielleLici093 chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Okay, I sumbitted my first review for this chapter too quickly and now I can't remember if Raphael was the older brother or Gabriel. Oh well, at least you will still know what I mean, hopefully.
Danielle Castro chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Well welcome back, this was worth the wait. Amazing comeback chapter, Raphael is going to regret taking his little brother's girl...;)
Nomi's Secret chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
Thank you for the little summary of what had happened so far in the story, it made it so much easier when reading this chapter. It's been so long since you updated! I was beginning to think my alerts weren't working haha :)

I'm glad this story has had another installment and I cannot wait for the next. Amazing chapter.
Arlena4815162342 chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
...yyYYaaAAYYyy! An update! Loved it! So, they are going to try and take Raphael's Grace? That's what I got out of it. Either way, I hate that Tillie got taken :( but she will be rescued...of course? ;)