Reviews for Ah! A Bundle of Joy!
Nemoskull chapter 21 . 5/24
okay. well its a great story. it needs more detail, more of the world.
there are some plot holes, but whatever.
all in all its a great story, and i love the time skips.
brrances chapter 21 . 1/19
i hope there is a sequel to this. great job!
charles cook chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
when are you going to finish this story. I have been waiting a long time. You just stoped it just befor the fight. I would like to know what happens.
lookman4590 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
ha i am replaying to your revow of my reposted story. (pm is disabled on your end )

as much a i love to id have no skill. i mean i have a back log of file form my other story that i need to fix and post. i was born with autism and my grammer is shit and you now how troll get about bad grammer

also i notice both poeple that commanted have story i read and loved. on your it is this one
Seville chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Yeah. Lets just ignore the fact that she died. Geez, Beldandy would have at least said "that's horrible" or something. The chapter was good but felt way too rushed right at the end. Was it night when you wrote that bit by any chance?
5th Dimension chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
["I don't know if I should bow before your mom or flee in terror."] -There's a phrase you don't hear every day.

["Don't so it!"] -Do you mean, "don't do it?"

Mari's father almost poisoned Kenshin in the womb, right? And Belldandy and Keiichi never told him because that would be too much for a child to handle... I'm assuming. So what's the problem with him knowing now? Why can that be a threat against unleashing the /demon who did the poisoning in the first place?/

I do apologize if this has already been answered. It's been awhile since I've read this story.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Sweet! I was looking for something new to read, and this ones complete! Great start!
5th Dimension chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
Planning... talking... and then the Almighty One says ominous... I wonder what his 'last resort' is.
Dragonlover71491 chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
Cool man! Which reminds me, there's something I need to update too, and it ain't Mama Urd. Bye for now!
Rei chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Very. Nice 100000 stars!
IdiAmeanDada chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Really enjoying this, but would like to see some sort of explaination on how Ino received her powers since she was a mortal. Maybe Hild granted her powers in an attempt to corrupt her, but Urd turned her towards the light? Just throwing out ideas.
Dragonlover71491 chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
I'm glad to see this is still going strong. And you're right, the name change actually did do better. Keep up the good work!
5th Dimension chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
Ino's control of Urd and Hild reminds me of when Mara and Urd were singing karaoke, and Belldandy oh-so charmingly said, "If you don't behave, I'll punish you." Every single person in the room at the time felt fear.
5th Dimension chapter 17 . 3/7/2012
Ouch. Lightning. Ouch.

Belldandy and Skuld's mother? Neat. She's never had even a mention.

This is my mother... and ruler of demonkind. What a nice thing to say!
5th Dimension chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
I don't think that was a good idea...

"The first girl I met here was kinda cute. I haven't known her for more than a couple of hours. I think I'll permanently chain myself to her using a system I barely understand!"

Given, Keiichi did the same thing, but A. he was an adult, B. it wasn't as arbitrary, and C. he was given an even better explanation before he made the wish.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »