Reviews for Family Secrets Don't Always Stay in the Past
cute.
deannamd chapter 13 . 2/23
please update soon
StyxxsOmega chapter 13 . 1/24
Heh. This is awesome! Really love the story! Please write more when you can.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 1/24
It is beginning to seem like Dean is going to be able to handle the change as long as he has Sam to depend upon. Good Job keeping the story interesting. Thank you.
tigergirl1723 chapter 13 . 1/24
Awww I kind of like how dean is submissive, its cute in a way. Like a child you know if you ignore the sex part. But anyway, will they eventually call Bobby and what about the angels? I hope castiel will make an appearance. Do the brothers still have the big role to play between Michael and Lucifer? Do the cullens know about the other supernatural stuff because when they went to save dean the demon wasn't there correct.
Serenity Lhane chapter 13 . 1/24
Thanks for the awesome update! It was a nice surprise when I checked my email earlier :)
XxLunerMoonxX chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
Aw, this was adorable! x3 I'm so excited to see how you make this dynamic go. Vampire/wolf love all the way! :D
Sephiroth Cresent-Valentine chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
Will Dean be normal again? or even see Sue and Seth? Where will he stay because I imagine he wouldn't be able to stay on the reserve anymore unless they seriously bend the rules.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Phew.
steelcandy chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
I love this story thank you so much for the update I still reread all your stories
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
Winchesters as different monster but still bonded' very nice.
Serenity Lhane chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
Thanks for the update!
Zyenna chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
Aaaaw... poor Dean! What's going to happen next! Will their father come back? How will they get in contact with all their hunter friends? What's going to happen? I'm so anxious to find out!? Please update soon!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
I'm glad they at least have that. Thank you!
Deleted-account-please-6812465 chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Ok what's going to happen please update very soon cause I can't wait to read more of the story.