Reviews for Family Secrets Don't Always Stay in the Past
vampireharry the 2 chapter 8 . 1/4
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
Skye1963 chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
I got stuck in this wonderful story! please finish (puppy dog eyes and a pout). I love reading your stories! They are just wonderful and you have such a great imagination! Thanks for this story! *smiles*
XxLunerMoonxX chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Yay! Thank god you finally updated! I was waiting for months. Please be more reasonable with the updates if you could. I really love what you're doing with this and I'd hate it if you discontinued.
SpArKiE37 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
I love your story, it's new and unique. It's not like any story I've read so far. I mean I would have never pictured Sam as a wolf and because of that I find it interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
It would have been very nice if you had used some more paragraphs for the tribal history. It was rather hard to read as just one big block. Other than that I really like the idea for this story and I can't wait until Dean and/or John show up
beauty0102 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter liked it a lot look forward to more so please update soon please.
murphy9202 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
This is a great story. I really like it. All of the chapters have been good so far. Glad you updated. Looking forward to reading more of the story.
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
poor Dean and Sammy

cannot wait for the next chapter
julschristine975 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I so love this story so far. Thanks so much.
Barranca chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
We still don't know if Dean was exposed enough to cause him to shift - perhaps we'll see in the next chapter.
It was kind of Carlisle to offer a week of his time to tend to Dean. Bet the latter will feel obliged to be grateful to the vampire now!
Yana5 chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Loved it
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Great chapter!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I like how you've kept Sam true to his nature; he's kind to everyone despite the fact they're not human, even his mortal enemies by nature. I really like how well he seems to be getting along with everyone and I am seriously glad for the update on this. Hope you're well, have a good day.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
That was nice and brought new characters into focus. It would have been helpful if it had moved the story forward a little more. Thank you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
This chapter almost gave an indication that Dean feels the same kind of anxiety that Sam feels, when Sam is out of his sight. I can't tell from the little bit here whether it is just normal Winchester anxiety or something more. On to the next chapter.