Reviews for Family Secrets Don't Always Stay in the Past
Family Secrets Don't Always Stay in the Past
moonlitreader chapter 14 . 2/1
Can you let us know who now has this story
1sunfun chapter 13 . 1/22
Interesting story.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 14 . 1/22
I would like to know when this story has been adopted.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 13 . 3/1/2016
cute.
deannamd chapter 13 . 2/23/2016
please update soon
StyxxsOmega chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
Heh. This is awesome! Really love the story! Please write more when you can.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
It is beginning to seem like Dean is going to be able to handle the change as long as he has Sam to depend upon. Good Job keeping the story interesting. Thank you.
tigergirl1723 chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
Awww I kind of like how dean is submissive, its cute in a way. Like a child you know if you ignore the sex part. But anyway, will they eventually call Bobby and what about the angels? I hope castiel will make an appearance. Do the brothers still have the big role to play between Michael and Lucifer? Do the cullens know about the other supernatural stuff because when they went to save dean the demon wasn't there correct.
Serenity Lhane chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
Thanks for the awesome update! It was a nice surprise when I checked my email earlier :)
XxLunerMoonxX chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
Aw, this was adorable! x3 I'm so excited to see how you make this dynamic go. Vampire/wolf love all the way! :D
Sephiroth Cresent-Valentine chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
Will Dean be normal again? or even see Sue and Seth? Where will he stay because I imagine he wouldn't be able to stay on the reserve anymore unless they seriously bend the rules.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Phew.
steelcandy chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
I love this story thank you so much for the update I still reread all your stories
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
Winchesters as different monster but still bonded' very nice.