Reviews for Titans Phantom
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 11/16
So the Titans are in the Ghost Zone.
Nicely done.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 11/16
Very nice work, well done.
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 11/15
Nice work so far, well done.
Greatazuredragon chapter 2 . 11/15
Interesting work, well done.
EEK chapter 1 . 11/14
Randompersonality chapter 49 . 11/13
Ok, first off, I have been working my way through your work for the past couple weeks. Can I just say I absolutely love your story? Truly love it. Your pacing, your vibrant characters, the way you captured the silliness of the Teen Titans tv show and the slightly more dramatic and serious Danny Phantom show. Yes there are a few grammar mistakes and incorrect word choices but I can't find myself caring at all. Normally this bothers me but your story is so good and so solid that I can't help but just enjoy every chapter you post. I adore this story and now I can't wait to read everything else you have written. GREAT JOB!
alexanderschuling chapter 44 . 11/12
I don't know if it's already decided, but please let him hook up with Raven instead of Valerie.
TheFallenAce15 chapter 49 . 11/8
Eh, I was shipping Danny and Valarie, but this is OK too. Also, the story is great! I'm a Percy Jackson fanfic writer, and this is the only story I leave the PJ fandom for. Great job, and good luck with the next chappie!
EnderSorceress29 chapter 21 . 11/8
I'm an Ocha Dork and a Drama Queen. Ha nice.

At my school all of the goths and emos (like myself) do crew because we all wet to wear straight black.
Geassuser132 chapter 49 . 11/5
You motherfucker, raven and danny better end up together. Savagery aside your story is a amazing read and was quite gripping. I really hope you continue to spin this thrilling tale as you have. Though it feel a bit drawn out, the romance that is. I quite enjoyed it and I will continue to believe in the raven x Danny OTP.
Xolsis chapter 43 . 11/4
Soooo when Danny and Raven FINALLY kissed I was ecstatic, but when Valarie popped out I just thought “Oh shit”. Happy to know though in the authors note that he won't cheat.
Ciestess84 chapter 49 . 11/3
And both the evil and romantic parts of me respond: Me likey... D
Foonator chapter 49 . 11/3
Will there never be even a brief respite from all of this angst? For the love of God, please.
Veedramon chapter 49 . 11/3
I still think you should write Danielle as being trained by the Legion Of Evil, After all, she could have been easily convinced Danny abandoned her, and if her body started to fail again and she nedded The legion trratmrmts to stsy alive due to bring unable to locate Danny when he moved away...

Damn that would be sadder than Terra.
I feel like this chapter got a bit bogged down by the romance. It didn't help that the villain was Mumbo. I feel like we need a larger arch to make chapters like this more meaningful. Like Danny is Hive, that was great!
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »