Reviews for Titans Phantom
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 1 . 4/22
I'm reading this book for the third time. Every year I'd reread this. It's just so amazing I have to read it all the time! I'm not sure (can't remember) if you ever continued it, but I really hope you do!
SkyeAedus chapter 49 . 2/12
I'm not sure if you're planning on continuing this, but either way, what you have done up to this point is excellent! You've been delving into the intricacies of dimensions and what Danny is, keeping the connections between characters realistically dynamic, and preserving the timeline pretty faithfully despite there being a new powerful member of the team. Overall this is a brilliantly written story, and whether you continue or not, you have done the fandom communities a great service. Thank you and have a nice day/evening!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 39 . 1/19
This is by far one of my favorite chapters. The symbolism used and overal story are fabulous. I frequently think about this story, and this chapter on particular. This is still my favorite titans/DP crossover.
Theobliviousoneishere chapter 47 . 1/12
i don't know if your still active but if you are don't abandon this story. it is truly amazing and the thought that shows in your writing style is amazing.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/31/2016
Will you be posting any time soon?
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 23 . 11/10/2016
i can either see this being a starfirexdanny pairing with raven being a really good to danny or a dannyxraven with danny being something of a big brother to star. Or if we're really lucky, danny with both of them
infadinityfollower chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Pretty good~-
infadinityfollower chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Pretty good~
storystalkeriam chapter 49 . 9/1/2016
Amazingly well done story and chapter. Really hoping for more!
TheFatLittleCat chapter 49 . 7/29/2016
I don't understand how anyone could write this. You should start writing real books cuz this, this is better then any book I have ever read. This is art! :D 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Listen I just want you to know that this is a beautiful piece of work. This is going to be my fourth time reading through this (sorry for not reviewing before, I was a little shy!) and I'm going to enjoy it every bit as much as the first three. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If you ever write anything original I will buy it in a heart beat I swear to goodness that's how much I love your writing style.
messedupmoon chapter 49 . 6/18/2016
how long is this thing?! damn. I don't know what to say anymore. it's just amazing
NightWanderer1 chapter 49 . 6/17/2016
Love the story! Please continue!
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 49 . 6/11/2016
ooh, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Gohan The Legendary Saiyan chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
awesome story
great plot keep up the good work
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »