Reviews for Titans Phantom
edna.rosa.fanny chapter 49 . 7/29
I don't understand how anyone could write this. You should start writing real books cuz this, this is better then any book I have ever read. This is art! :D 3
Listen I just want you to know that this is a beautiful piece of work. This is going to be my fourth time reading through this (sorry for not reviewing before, I was a little shy!) and I'm going to enjoy it every bit as much as the first three. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If you ever write anything original I will buy it in a heart beat I swear to goodness that's how much I love your writing style.
moonmunirah97 chapter 49 . 6/18
how long is this thing?! damn. I don't know what to say anymore. it's just amazing
NightWanderer1 chapter 49 . 6/17
Love the story! Please continue!
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 49 . 6/11
ooh, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
kakashi van halen chapter 6 . 6/11
awesome story
great plot keep up the good work
Hopeing for more
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 8 . 5/21
Oooooh. This won't end well.
please add more chapters this is a very good fanfic.
Don't stop keep on going. Can't wait to see how this goes to the end.
Excited to see if Danny and Raven can patch up their relationship or will it be doomed to fail.
like it please continue. Can't wait to see what happens next.
sorry minor nitpick here but Danny is out running in jeans and combat boots? Have you ever tired to run in jeans and combat boots or seen someone? I would not advise it when proper jogging gear is readily accessible.
Cypher Script chapter 13 . 4/7
Okay, I've been bingeing this story for about a day and a half and I must say it's nicely done. Chapter 13 is my favorite so far, the ancient story of the Dragon and the Demon so so so good! How you explained how he got his sword as well as the creative license the legend's writer took made it seem like a genuine Japanese myth, other than a few typos in thirteen chapters I can't complain. 8.2/10
SoulNinjas chapter 27 . 3/25
Aww I was hoping for Dani to appear really there goes that dream...
Update soon, I love this story!
Crowned Hunter chapter 49 . 2/18
Oh my gods this is amazing! (Wish there was a better word to describe this) I've read several crossovers of Danny Phantom and Teen Titans bit this is one of the BEST by far! You've given the characters and story so much depth and complexity that I really wish this was something i could watch! You such an awesome writer and I'm dying for the next chapter! Do I really have to tell you to remain amazingly phenomenal? :D
1,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »