Reviews for Magnets
gone24 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Awkward moment when you read the part about the pasta and your stomach growls really loudly even when you had dinner an hour ago. o-o Hehe, aside from that, I like this story!
becauseimstupid chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is cute
riku chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i love it sooooo cuuute
I Like Writing Romance chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
How does this not have more reviews...?

No offence to any of the other stories, but this is the best one I've seen in a LONG time...

Hehe, good job!
rin916 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Corny is someetimes a good thing :) good job. Do you like physics?
zflame393 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I like this idea, I hope you continue. As for Paul being OOC he kinda was. The reason is that you need to get inside his head a little bit. You know he needs to be flustered at the idea of liking Dawn but it has to be something that he eventually resigns himself to. Incidentally Dawn might have moved on at the time and then Paul has to act OOC to get her back (you could have a lot of fun here if you wanted to). Of course this time it will be believable. Just bouncing some ideas off the wall : )
pokemaniacJ chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
nice one I love why opposites attract in magnets thanks for the lesson!
INSPIRIT99 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
That was amazing. I think this would be good for a sequel. When the two of them meet again and stuff.
RaveOn-Goodbye chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
this was nice even though its one of those open ended endings.

the characters werent ooc they were in character for the story and it being a oneshot i dont really mind them being mildly ooc. everything moves fast or is at the point of relationship change in oneshots.

so yeah, keep it up