Reviews for Mass Effect Playa: The School Yard Years!
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Really?...A MEGAZORD?!
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
THE BAT GARRUS!
Elizabeth Carter chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
you may want to re-categorize your story filets label this as a fem Shep but this a a male shep story just a hint
MystrioForever chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Awsome will you make the teenage years of them?
SogaBan chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Anderson suffering from Tummy ache...! And the aftermath of taking medication...

LOL... I fell down from my chair...
Angry Madmoth chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
So da'wwwwwwwwwwwwww. I... I just don't have anything to say.
digijim95 chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Great finish, I love the Joker/Miranda thing, seems a little impromptu, but a pleasant surprise. I also enjoyed the Bat Garrus as he his hiliarious, as well as his marriage to councilor tevos, I have never seen a Garrus/Tevos story but someone should write one. Looking forward to new stories and more UD, maybe a sequel or something in the same universe as Strange times, maybe an explanation of what happened to the original crew after the MC left?
I'm Solo chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
LOL at the end!
Hewhoislost chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
I always enjoy it when pop up in my inbox, mean I get to chuckle. Keep up the great work.
That L Chap chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I have no words for how horrible this is. Exactly how long did it take you to think of "Shepard gets a bunch of characters pregnant and has kids", about 3 seconds? I only read this because the title ("Playa"? Really?) did a fantastic job of irritating me. Wish I had never bothered.
Hewhoislost chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Haha, all hells breaking loose. Hope Diabetes isn't an issue in the future, if so poor Rebecca. I can't wait to see what happens next.
digijim95 chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Megazord? Isn't that, like power rangers or something? And Bat Garrus has managed to get himself to look incompetent again, thanks to 2 c-sec officers who saw an outline on a roof, and with deceptivly accurate rifle fire, shot bat Garrus down from his perch. That about sum it up? Oh, and wrex thinks he and Anderson are wearing warpaint. There that's all.
I'm Solo chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Power Rangers? I LOVE IT!(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
Spartan027 chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
just found your storys and man they r just 2 funny
Hewhoislost chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
I wonder who this "Sith" is you speak of. Ah the pitter patter of little feet, the Citadel is doomed.