Reviews for Their Honorable Battle
Lacto3.1415 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This story is awesome! I love going into that battle (been there at least 10 times...)!

/\ /\

/ \_/ \

( I I ) -Meow!

\ X /
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
once again great story. I myself have a dark behemoth in my group and he's mightier the orlandu
Donraj chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
The text seems to have been screwed during the uploading. You might want to save it as a text file and edit it.
Someone chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
That was actually touching (sniff) and I do have a goblin even though its green.
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
What a story. This is great. I added you and this story to my favorites lists
lil squirt chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
That was a great fight and very heartfelt story. I'm sure you have probably beat the game by now, but I wish to read other stories you have written. I hope they are all as good as this one and I hope you keep writing! I know how I felt when my male chemist died, sacrafixing himself and I always thought of him when I saw that 1 on my casualties list. I know how it feels!

Keep writing,

Nick
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Wow that was a good story. I have the fft game to.

I have seen battles like that to. I saw one in the zeaklaus desert (I beat it is spelled wrong).

This night was attacked by bulldemons and I could not get to him in time because their were to many
Sparkle Rancher chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So touching!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
this story was just simply beatiful. It even had me crying towards the end.
HPG chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Bravo! Shouldn't Victoria be a Mediator instead? *slight laugh*
cell warrior chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
good fan fic
Teena chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Oh my goodness, this was so good. I've had final Fantasy Tactics since the day it came out, and I'm still playing it to this day, specifically for the random battles. I get quite a few battles with guest monsters and people, but none as difficult as the one you just described. This is beautifully written, and it made me think about how mean I was for poaching even guest monsters I come across. Now I think that I'll start healing them before ending the battles, because guest allies deserve to be cared for too.
dams chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I actually imagined the battle, like I was there. I cannot believe this was an actual battle in your game. I never get a battle with monster guests, though my brother does. Even so, without those ally monsters, your chances of winning would have to be less than 30 percent at least. But that is nothing compared to a battle I went through.
Libra1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
This was beautifully written. I loved it. I can't believe that no one else has reviewed this peice. I absolutely loved Final Fantasy Tactics, and it's interesting to see someone take a random battle and turn it into a peice of fiction. I really liked this, I'd like to see you write more FFT stories! :)