Reviews for Sleepless in Chesterfield
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Poor Dean. He just wants a family and to hunt, really liked this one! :)
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I really, really wish they could have both. Go around saving people that needed saving, go having a boys' night out when they felt like it, and have a family to come home to. Think Kripke and co are going to make that happen? Me neither. This was well put.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ah so nice to have acknowledgement that Dean must be missing Lisa (and Ben) - we know how loyal he is, and that he doesn't give love lightly, so I can't believe he has forgotten his second family...

I am still catching up as you can see! Hope you are well and enjoying Easter. xx
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Very well spotted. It's because, as much as Dean missed being a hunter, he still secretly longed for a family to come home to.

And even though John Winchester might not have been 'father of the year' and Bill Harvelle might not have lived to see his girl grow up, Dean doesn't want to part with this dream of his entirely.

Still, much like the older Winchester subconsciously, I really cannot see why he should be forced to decide in favour of either the one or the other; how hunting and being a family man won't fit together... I'm sure he could make it work, living his life with a wife and kids and going hunting, even though not hunting 24/7 as he does now. John made it happen for his boys, after all - for good or bad.

Sorry, I was rambling... :-( Well done!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh, poor Dean, such conflict, that poor boy doesn't know where or if he could be happy and it's heartbreaking.

'the lullaby of Sam's snoring' I think that gives a clue of where he might be happiest.

Really touching drabble - great job Kate x
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Aw...I want to crawl under his blanket and hold him close, poor thing.

Love it, Sweetums!

Me
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Poor tortured soul, we do so love to angst him up don't we? Nice one hun.

Bev x