Reviews for The Idea
lunamoon97367 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
would love to read more of this story. I love the little princess and grew up with it. I love the shirley temple and the orignial version of it too. Please write more i would love to read it.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is a well written story. Sara has a great idea for a new school for her friends and other girls that will be better than Miss Minchen's school.
Seuna Ailaera Sirith chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
From the premise of your story, it sounds quite interesting! I would absolutely LOVE to see this story continued, and somewhat soon, please!

Respectfully,
Maya Tiele Eliade Ruhe
Deanna chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is a great start and an interesting idea for a continuation. I hope you will continue it.
LuvStefaeniye chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is a really great continuation of the original story. You're good at writing for these characters.

I could see your longer story as being fantastic. I hope you do write it, I would love to read it.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Dear slytherinsal,

Your story is wonderful and I hope you continue it. There's just ion suggestion I have. Now, this is my opinion, so feel free to do what you'd like with it, but I think it would be easier if you make these one-posts into chapters, maybe give it a title like Ralph or Sara Crewe's School.

Sincerely,

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom
DragoonHP chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Hmm...

Lovely story... at first i thought it was one shot... :-p

I really liked how you portrayed Sara here...

But a suggestion for you... Try to, you know, define the scenery a little more... it adds more realism to the story... helps the reader to imagine better...

And waiting for an update... :-)
Treebrooke chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I would love to see more of this story,it's great!
Maraudercat chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I think this deserves reviews just for the excellent language you have used. I re-read A Little Princess only two days ago, and your wording is spot on.

Good luck with writing a longer piece, I hope to see it someday.