Reviews for In the dark
CiliaReturning chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Right of the bat I love your writting style, the details of the enviroment really shine through in the story and you get a great feel for the world the unlucky slayer is moving through towards her doom.

To be honest you could have just started without the intro of her bleeding in the snow because you sense early on that she's done for, from just the way the story reads.

Always love me a bit of angsty written slayer death myself, it's something we sometime over look in Buffy stories that aside from Buffy and Faith these girls don't live very long.

As nasty as it sound you set her up very nicely to meet her doom.

Good work.
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I liked it :) I was never a Buffy fan but this is pretty good. There are a few little mistakes that a beta could solve for you though (like comma placement and small mistakes like of instead of off). Other than that, it was pretty awesome :)

Alex
Inoeth chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
well that was a wonderful if dark story about a slayer. My only complaint was that it seemed that you made her too weak, as I remember Buffy taking on 6 vamps and winning, and even Faith could have done it, but then again she is reckless. A good little one shot none the less. I hope you keep writing.