Reviews for Let Go
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 10/3
I don't know if I should be weirded out that Edward has regular sex with Tanya which is insinuated through his thoughts of what he likes while he is with her or...feel icked out that Edward has sex with Tanya then makes his way to a comatose Bella and telling her he loves her despite her current circumstances. Hopefully you'll be able to continue this o/s at some stage in the future. I'm wondering how Edward and Tanya ended up together. Is this their way of dealing with grief?

k1942 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
That's pretty heartbreaking stuff, all right!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Ugh . . . why did I read that one . . . I SUCK when it comes to angst. Damn I'm mad at myself for reading this one. So sad.
maphie chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Ugh! That totally hurt!
emmzac chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh boy! 490 words to end in a bang or rather shock. Well Done!
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
so sad...
71star chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
How sad.. I'm assuming Bella's in a coma? How long has it been though? Or did he just "move on" kinda quickly?
This was great. I know you said there won't be more, but I'll add it to my alerts, just in case. :P
Thanks for sharing! :)
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
super heartbreaking
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
It was time I slithered into your little angst cave. Or big...

I couldn't take on anything major right this minute, but I'm glad I found this little gem. I'll be back to annoy you before you know it. Ask your wife, she's had the pleasure ;)

Oh... and I loved this, though I would have chosen Angela. She's been on my brain a lot lately. I'm not sure why that is, but I know that she's about to get some screen time from me. An unimportant detail to you... as I hope is the review I saw you mention on fb. Fuck 'em!
michigangal0223 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
wow that tears at your heart strings
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
:( sad face for edward. i just wanna hug him.
pauleen chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was really sad. Although it was short. It said alot.
KristenLynn chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I never thought something so short would pack such an emotional wallop. Wow... Great job, bb, capturing such a bleak set of emotional circumstances. Poor Edwawrd. Poor Bella. Poor Tanya. *sigh*

Lo21 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Bringing my review from the contest page.

Oh my! This story was heartbreaking, so full of emotion in less than 500

words. Thank you for your words. What a sad situation for Bella and Edward.