Reviews for Let Go
Edwardsbloodtype chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I'm glad you kept Tanya. It just fits better. Great job bb:)
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Great! As always! ;-)
zkcej chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
omg omg omg...

poor poor Bella and Edward gaaaaaaa

but i want to slap Edward if he truly loves Bella he wouldnt do that but but but im only a reader so yeah im gonna slap Tanya then grrrrr lols!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I all about the angst too. Very nice! :)
MsEm chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
OMG! You wrote this? I loved this when I read it in the Quickie Contest! I voted for this one:)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Sad and short but totally awesome.
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Ya,it is sad..and as OOC as you can make characters,I dont think Angela would have ever agreed,atleast until Bella actually nice,short and i would so sweet,but that wont be appropriate..nice to see your writings after a long time compared to the daily updates i got used to during time of THE MAIDEN..:)...take care,gurl!
mtneer05 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Aw...that's so sad! I liked it, though. Short and to the point. Very well written! :)
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
grief will make you do some crazy things. it's easier to hand on to the things we don't want to let go of. any piece of someone, even prolonging the envitable, to keep them with you. to find some kind of comfort, especially in those people close to you and that other person, is completely understandable.

edward finding comfort in tanya like that is filling a void. he's not doing it to be spiteful or even for revenge. it's comfort, and strenght and finding something to look forward to when what he wants is practically dead in a hospital from an accident. he's a selfish person, he knows it's best to let her go, she's not really here anyway but he wants her here, anyway he can have her. even if he's doing what he's doing with her best friend.

tanya should really know better. i think she wants something from edward that he's not able to give right now. her comment about stay. she knows that he goes to be with bella at night and she's asking him to give it up and let her go. its not completely selfish on her part, but i think the connection edward seeks from tanya gives her mixed signals.

and how the hell did i get all that out of 490 words? LOVED IT!
rtexas chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
:( That was incredibly sad.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3