Reviews for White Shadows
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 2 . 2/24
Teehee. I like the last few lines. Poor man indeed.
Scarlet chapter 2 . 1/31
This is SO good! Please update, but I don't know if that was the end of the story
AI chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Awesome! Kaoru is such a confident dominant sexy wolf! Thanks for sharing!
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I need to stop laughing but yeah, I prefer this oozing with sexual tension and humor better than the other one. If only because this one has less drama. Well, that went well. PFffft.
Compucles chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Just so you know, "wild reindeer" is an oxymoron, as reindeer are simply domesticated caribou.
Angelica chibilua chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I love kaoru in this fanfic
so strong
UrmixMoonstone chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Too. Much. Awesomeness.
Altaira Lasair chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I adore this! Normally I dislike any kind of werewolf fic but I love pretty much everything about this one. I also love alpha Kaoru and how she's letting Kenshin court her when she's already decided everything!
Yamashina Risaki chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
What a precious collection! *squeals*

I enjoyed this story so much. Short but adequate coverage, liked the interactions between all the characters. :)

Was listening to Ed Sheeran - You Need Me, I Don't Need You while reading, can't believe how well it fits the story. :)
Nesha chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
AWESOME AWESOME STORY! It would be cool to see how their courtship plays out, or what enemies come. But still AWESOME AWESOME STORY!
nom de plumee chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Errr ... honestly speaking, I prefer the Ebony Glass (I have only read two wolfy fics of yours; that are the Abony Glass and this one).

The idea of Kenshin in my head and the Kenshin in the last parts *the kitchen and bed* of this fic kinda ain't matched. No offense, here. It seemed that Kenshin was more talkative :o

Cla.V chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I LOVEEEEE this Kaoru! HAHA poor Kenshin..
Plus, I really like the idea of Tae being a witch. Don't ask me why, I just do.

Great story! I love how you manage to put so much of the original story into your own; that's not really an easy thing to accomplish. Particularly when you're subtler about it - like the four members who were killed. I'm guessing they're Hannya&co, right?

Oh well, I never tire of your stories!
Cheers! :)
inu-love-kag chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
So wath next pls update soon
ZilverWolf chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I really love this story.

A Kaoru that isnt a damsel in distress i love that.
Lady Krystalyn chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Loved the dominance clashes between Kaoru and Kenshin, it made it very entertaining (and different enough from your other 'wolf' stories with them, as she wasn't quite as fierce and forward in Ebony Glass/Wolf Kin). Oh, and Tae cracks me up lol I'm still amazed at how you manage to basically shove a whole novel into a short story and not lose the integrity of the story itself. Another wonderful job!

PS: Ok, so I love K/K, that's why I'm reading these stories of course, but I'm just continually staggered by how you throw in a sentence with Aoshi/Misao and I end up a puddle of goo on the floor! Ex: "Other than the moment when he had stood next to Misao and quietly touched her cheek, as if reassuring himself of her presence." Awww! *melts* How do you do that? lol I had the same reaction in your Ebony Glass/Wolf Kin stories *sigh*.