Reviews for White Shadows
ZilverWolf chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I really love this story.

A Kaoru that isnt a damsel in distress i love that.
Lady Krystalyn chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Loved the dominance clashes between Kaoru and Kenshin, it made it very entertaining (and different enough from your other 'wolf' stories with them, as she wasn't quite as fierce and forward in Ebony Glass/Wolf Kin). Oh, and Tae cracks me up lol I'm still amazed at how you manage to basically shove a whole novel into a short story and not lose the integrity of the story itself. Another wonderful job!

PS: Ok, so I love K/K, that's why I'm reading these stories of course, but I'm just continually staggered by how you throw in a sentence with Aoshi/Misao and I end up a puddle of goo on the floor! Ex: "Other than the moment when he had stood next to Misao and quietly touched her cheek, as if reassuring himself of her presence." Awww! *melts* How do you do that? lol I had the same reaction in your Ebony Glass/Wolf Kin stories *sigh*.
Serendipithy chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Dominant female alpha Kaoru is something I really want to see drawn. Oh, and this story was a fabulous read. :) I've never thought of a wolf-pack AU type of fanfic for Kenshin, but it really does fit.

(And somehow, I shudder at how it also reminds me of Twilight. Vaguely, but still.)
MidnightRosebud chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I really loved watching Kaoru take so much control in this story, good-bye damsel in distress, hello I-can-protect-myself-and-others-thank-you-very-much. Haha I especially loved the ending with how, this time, it was Kaoru who let Kenshin believe he was doing the chasing, when in fact she had already ensnared him. :) I laughed so hard at her devious ways; it was wonderful!

This story was very quick and to the point. I do wish there was a sequel (just for fun to see how it sorts out) but I believe that you answered enough questions and plot points for it to settle as it is. Ahh the lack of sleep for work tomorrow morning was most definitely worth it. Thank you again for another wonderful read, I look forward to another story soon. :)
Minghella Darcy chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
At the risk of sounding like a horndog, did that smuttier version ever get posted anywhere? Oh, and is there any way we'll be seeing some of those 100 situations in story form, like the Demon Kaoru/Elven Kenshin mate one or the Court one for example? *hint hint* It's just that they were so fun and developed, and I'm DYING to know what happens to those particular couples... Not to mention the desert ones and the Weather mage one... Oh PLEASE write more! *large pleading anime eyes*
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I enjoyed the power play.. very amusing for the alpha's interaction.. it would have been grand if Kaoru was able to get a jump on Sano though..lol

Another epic wolf tale.. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awesome story! It's like watching a film unfold. I never get this excited unless I'm watching an episode of any of my crime drama favs.. Bones, The Mentalis, blah, blah.. XP

And Megumi and Sano ain't a couple yet.. Looks like our Alpha isn't the only one who's going to find his mate.. So excited!

Just a teensy observation.. this line had me go through that story part several times.. a ..Megumi Tanuki? I'm sure the fox lady has already been converted as Kaoru's err.. pack member as Tae claims.. but I don't think she'd appreciate being called a tanuki..

Anyway, on to the last chappie! XP
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Love it! I absolutely love this kind of strong Kaoru. Well done.
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
That was delightful! I love where it ended, but I selfishly want at least 20 more chapters. Alpha Kaoru is just fantastic and I want to hear all about Sano and Megumi's future. Your ability to create a deep and abiding interest in what happens to your characters even after the story ends is one of my favorite things about reading your work. I am simultaneously satisfied and hungry for more!
Saki-Hime chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
What a great story, glad i saw it. Loved it.
Kenjutsu2Princess chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Oooo how intense! Great short story, loved the characters and everything. Quickly tied up everything too, until next time Happy Writing!
Kenjutsu2Princess chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oooooo love this story! Id write a longer review but I want to keep reading! Until next time Happy Writing!
Iridescent Twilight chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I was literally cackling by the end x3 especially with the idea of Kenshin being so put out to realize he'd been duped, and the last line about letting him decide her house was the better place to live. Brilliant! You never disappoint :)
iloveanime2009 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
great story i loved but question is theregoing to be a sequal?
Kressidia chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
This story is total love! I love your personification of Kenshin and Kaoru and your intergration of all the characters of RK. The detail and thought of this story is awesome. Update soon!
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »