Reviews for White Shadows
Cosmic-lover chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I absolutely LOVED reading this. Great job on it :)
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I'm not a huge Yuri fan but I just loved it when Kaoru said that Megumi was hers, that was awesome! I don't even like Kaoru/Megumi. Great story kufufufu, i will be following to the smuttier version of the story :D
Fire Kitten2 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
im sure like many, many others i have to say your my favorite writer and all of your work is quite unique. the way you write the characters personalities, reactions, feelings is just captivating. now, i finished reading this story last night and i was far too tired to review, but im up this morning and i feel the need to give compliments where its due. i simply LOVE this story. its is so rare to have a strong kaoru and you made her an alpha. she kicks-ass here and she wont take kenshins or anyone elses crap (freakin' awsome!). plus, she was forward w/ him as well as clever since she just about tricked him in to believeing he was the one chasing when in reality she was after him as much as he was after her. my only problem as that you leave me wanting more (damn you). i know this is the end but im still hoping youd write more about this story. regardless, ill be on the look out for anything relating to you ;) your a phenominal writer, keep up the amazing work!
indusina chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Great Fanfic!

I really like this universe and Kaoru's alpha status and I hope you change your mind about not writing a sequel, but I'll try not to be greedy... XD

Thanks for this!

/Indusina
jbox chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I have been waiting forever for a new and good RK wolf fic. This fic is amazing. Great job. The ending was brilliant.
Mystikwriter chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
An excellent read, as usual. Not like I expect anything less from the author I go to when I have a Kenshin/Kaoru craving. -
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
if at all possible it is the way to deal with the males of the species. there's a very old movie called 'when a man answers' has a woman train her husband using a dog training manual- cute movie but made the same point: make him think it's his idea. LOLz

gin
Black Cat Ink chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
That was fantastic, and hot. Like everyone else, I'm gonna say I wish you'd write a full fledged Werewolf story because Ebony Glass and Wolf Kin (and this) are some of my favorites of yours. I'll take what I can get though in small snippits. Keep up the excellent(ladyboner inducing) writing.

Paramecio chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I live only for read your story...this is so good I adore this ...

you are the best author
Paramecio chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Fantasti Mitic Great I love all your stories and this is so exiting I love
Jav-chan chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
That was a very satisfying ending to a great fic.

I liked how in addition to Kanryu you used someone that doesn't seem to be mentioned much. She's from that filler arc, right?

I think the only thing that was missing from this fic was Hiko calling Kenshin an idiot for not noticing Kaoru. That would have been interesting.

Great job. I'm actually glad that you don't have any plans for a sequel. I think this ending was perfect enough as it is. Of course, you can always do more with this one, but I think at this point it would have been a bit too much.

That said I would love, LOVE to see some sort of side story/sequel to Blue Side of the Moon.

Off to re-read Amber Linings! Good luck with the writing!
Jav-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
As much as I was itching for some really good Ruroken to read-its become a bit of my obsession lately-I'm really glad I decided to wait until you posted the whole thing.

This has a much different feel than your other werewolf fics. I like it. We get a stronger, more aggressive Kaoru and it works. Sometimes it seems that werewolf fics are your niche. I hope we can expect more wolfie fics (and I'm not neccassirily talking a sequel) in the future.

Fantastic job as always.
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I rather enjoyed this little story. XD X3 It was a great read.
baka chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
i plead for a sequel!

two thumbs wayy up!

always loved your work. please make a sequel!
star chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
whoa! sexy as hell...I love it!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »