Reviews for White Shadows
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
*sigh* ravyn...why are u SO AMAZING? Ahhhhhbshwzgayhg . sooo gooood! Ur pieces never leave me disappointed. This was an amazing chapter and I am SO EXCITED for the next one! 3333 thank uuu
Belle86 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I do always love to read your stories. This new one is going to be the best one yet. :D I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love the interaction between Kaoru and Kenshin in your stories.
kaela chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i'm so glad you posted another story! i love your writing!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
lovely little story, i enjoyed the surprise for kenshin at the end. wondering if kenshin's was the pack who suddenly quit kanryuu's employ, but i would imagine that they would then know megumi.

prior claim -does that mean that he should ask kaoru permission for moving his pack into her territory?

i know nothing of norway so your google descriptions are good enough for me. eagerly anticipating more!

gin

ټ
Erroneously chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This is great! I love the way you set things up, especially how it's just sprung on Kenshin who and what Kaoru is XD
Kurosaki Razhel chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I'm glad you're alive and writing, I was worried for a while. Thank you for the new story! 3
D-Chan3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I like this a lot. more please.
Valhara chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I always love your wolf stories and am glad you wrote another one to light up a dull day. :) I love how the pack dynamic is similar to your previous story...lol, so fun to see how they interact. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the wonderful work!
smoking caramels chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I love your wolf stories! I can't wait for the second part!
C.Majalis chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
YAY another werewolf story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This is interesting. I can't wait to see how it is resolved. Doesn't sound like Kenshin will be feeling lonely for long.
neverluck chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Before anything, I love your writing. Especially when it concerns "creatures" like werewolves and the 'other.' The premise of this story is fun and catches the mind. I'm ready for part 2 to be posted already.

Let me say thank you for spacing your paragraphs in an easy to read manner as well. Besides one or two small typos, it's well written and conveys your meaning and thoughts without fault.

Great chapter and story!
Azhwi chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
There's something about surprising Kenshin that I absolutely love. It's so fun! And it's always Kaoru.

Seriously - to hide from a whole pack of wolves for a year? Living in the same small town, crossing each other's paths, roads, interacting with the same people, I'm amazed that she was able to pull it off for so long.

I saw the mention of the businessman. Ugh... I hope that the cancelled meeting didn't tip him off too badly, but it is too coincidental for him to ignore. I'm looking forward to seeing who he brings as muscle.

Great story! Thank you for sharing!
Dylynn chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
As always, great story, and am enjoying the upcoming dominance games between Kenshin/Karou always fun! I'm enjoying the byplay between Tae/Kaoru on her alfa-ness.
ShadowCrawlerCiel chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
You don't even know how much I love your stories. And how much I love you right now! I've been looking for an awesome Kenshin/Kaoru fic...and you have given it to me! I cannot wait for an update! :D
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »