Reviews for White Shadows
Woobaby chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I'm so glad to see a new story! I really like WolfRK.

(My impaitent side is also glad that you've finished the story and wil post part two soon! LOL!)
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
While I love the other wolf stories that you've written too, i am really enjoying the complexity of this world and the group dynamics you are giving this time. The external threat feels very...looming in this.
Chixue chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I always love your stories were the RK group are "other". Even if you write with the same theme time and again, each story is still different in plot and flow, though there are similar elements.

I'm loving the fact that Kaoru and Megaumi have this unique relationship, unbroken even when it should've been broken (if that makes sense). The time line feels a bit off to me though. I can see Kaoru having lived in there for a few years, but I got the impression that Kenshin's group had only been there for a few months ( 6 months), not a whole year.

Can't wait to read part two!
LilyFox chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Yay another story by you! I absolutely adore your stories. I really like where this is going (although I can't remember a story that you've written that I didn't like). I'm so excited to hear that it's already finished and so the wait shouldn't be too long. Can't wait to read the next part!
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
*sigh* ravyn...why are u SO AMAZING? Ahhhhhbshwzgayhg . sooo gooood! Ur pieces never leave me disappointed. This was an amazing chapter and I am SO EXCITED for the next one! 3333 thank uuu
Belle86 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I do always love to read your stories. This new one is going to be the best one yet. :D I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love the interaction between Kaoru and Kenshin in your stories.
kaela chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i'm so glad you posted another story! i love your writing!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
lovely little story, i enjoyed the surprise for kenshin at the end. wondering if kenshin's was the pack who suddenly quit kanryuu's employ, but i would imagine that they would then know megumi.

prior claim -does that mean that he should ask kaoru permission for moving his pack into her territory?

i know nothing of norway so your google descriptions are good enough for me. eagerly anticipating more!

gin

ټ
Erroneously chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This is great! I love the way you set things up, especially how it's just sprung on Kenshin who and what Kaoru is XD
Kurosaki Razhel chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I'm glad you're alive and writing, I was worried for a while. Thank you for the new story! 3
D-Chan3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I like this a lot. more please.
Valhara chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I always love your wolf stories and am glad you wrote another one to light up a dull day. :) I love how the pack dynamic is similar to your previous story...lol, so fun to see how they interact. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the wonderful work!
smoking caramels chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I love your wolf stories! I can't wait for the second part!
C.Majalis chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
YAY another werewolf story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This is interesting. I can't wait to see how it is resolved. Doesn't sound like Kenshin will be feeling lonely for long.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »