Reviews for There's More to Love
MoniMD chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Perfect!

And fuck you Josh!

"I always loved you too Bella. And I always knew you loved me back. that is why i paraded every single date i had in your face and cried on your shoulder when things didn't go right with the skinny women i wasn't ashamed of dating. but i am ready now that you are fuck hot in yourself assurance. can we try now?"

oh, the nerve!
coachlady1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I SO loved this story, Zillybug. I laughed, I cried, I got mad... you covered all the 'portant emotions with this one. Beautifully written, my dear. It was such a touching fic that I've (srsly) found myself thinking about at times, that's how much it's stayed with me. Bravo, bb, bravo!
seekhappynights chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh, so sweet. More than a touch heartbreaking, but uplifting and hopeful, too.
GrayMatters chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Lovely one shot - I like how Bella progressed and matured, moving past her early infatuation to find the man who truly loves her for who and what she is. Well done!

Thanks for sharing, and good luck with the contest!
annaharding chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Good story! Got confused for a bit, after the first paragraph stated that she hoped the guy in the car would turn around and come back to her, but I guess she really did choose Edward in the end. thanx
Pleumeleuc chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Loved this story! It was such a pleasure to follow Bella's journey.

Tori
barburella chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You did good, Lizzy. Really well. This is truly beautiful and special.

ILY always.
BellaFlan chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
aww, that was lovely. You WC'd this with me. Great third person narrative. Well done, bb.

Renee sucked ass, but people are vain about their kids. It's a point of pride.
farawaymomo chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Really really amazing. Loved the mystery at the beginning of who drove off and at the end if she was still with Edward. Loved the additional character to throw off the obviousness and just loved Bella's character. She seemed true and complex and not a caricature in any way. Honestly one of the best O/S in general i've read recently. Nice job.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I LOVED IT! This has become one of my favorite oneshots ever. You showed what a lot of women go through, and it's completly true... we all have to know how to love ourselves before someone else does.

I really liked that Edward liked her form the start and that coffe date when he told her was perfect! Speacially the whole bold fliring they shared. The relationship was amazing.

I'm really glad that Bella chose well and realized that Edward was the one for her, not Josh.

AMAZING STORY! You are a terrific writter my friend. And I have to say that naming Edward's trademark smikr :"I-dare-you-to" smirk... PERFECT it was the BEST way I've heard it being called.
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Awh loved it! I'm a big girl and my hubby is just like the Edward in this story. Really wanted to kick Renee's arse though. My Gran is just like her - always commenting on people's weight and looks, and she wonders why no one talks to her.

Thanks for sharing Curvy Bella with us XX
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Really cute story. Loved how Edward helped Bella learnt to love herself. Its great that he came all the way to her when she told him she needed him. Josh's loss is Edward's gain. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your next story.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Love this!
barbarito chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
That was so sweet! LOVED It
tawelephant chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
That was wonderful. Thank you for writing for us ladies who have never and will never be a size two. This was perfect.