Reviews for Wars Are Won: Put Me Back Together
Glazier Blue chapter 1 . 4/27
From another die hard fan. I read all your work! once I started, I couldn't stop. It took me only 4 days solid. Its fantastic because you've developed the characters to be even better than who they were on Tv. Truthfully, the cartoons had something promising but in the end was a little disappointing, with a weak story line, and terrible villains. Not at all threatening, more like just a bad joke. (Don't get me started on that more recent version. That destroyed anything that was good about it.) If they were more like this?! That would be worth watching (adults only) lol
Vin I like but Throttle was always my fav. I could go on, but would be here all day.
I knows going off the main focus of the story, but just have to say in almost every story I have read, Vin has punched a hole in the wall! has Charley ever thought to buy him a punch bag? lol
Cake Eyes chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
How I told you how wonderful writer you are? 'Cos you're definitely my favourite fanfic author when it comes to biker mice!
uss71832 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Crap...damn it...They're in love...Throttle is a great guy but still SO blind in things...
lcewind chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow, that was a great read! I loved the way you wrote Throttle. I was a little disappointed when I got to the end, hoping to see this thing with Charley and Throttle develop a little more. But I just realized there is a sequel and now I will gleefully go on to reading it.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Who does Throttle think he is, a furry Stringfellow Hawke? Liked the condom bit. But as for the chapter ending, good grief, love makes you stupid sometimes! (Whether you're Martian or Terran.)
Lulu chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
fantastic story! wow! i've just finished your saga, just incredible! please tell me youre going to write something else? xox
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
That was rather sad. :.(
ShadowShifter chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
how dare you tweak my feelings like that :)~

emotionally was good and id ay you got most of the issues down pretty much pat. unfortunately i am very not a fan of Throttle/Charley relationships but we'll ignore my personal biases for now ;)

very cool :)
Thundercat chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
wow this was good! I loved it. Please do a sequel please? with suger on top?
Donnie chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Buffalo Maiden chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
I realy loved this there's not many Throttle and Chraley stories out there,i realy hope your going to continue this or write another. see ya
Buffalo Madien chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
This was so fantastic it's the best Throttle and Charley story i'v read you must put another chapter up or write another story you must please i'm asking you nicely please please i'm no good at writing stories they sound soooo dum well to me any way but keep up the great work see ya.
Mez chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
If I was an octopus I'd give you eight tentacles up : Great tugging at the heartstrings with the misunderstanding between Charlie and Throttle. Cheers!
Gemz chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Sparrowinsky chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Oh, man, tell me you're gonna do a sequel. You GOTTA have a sequel, or I'll sic every single Muse I've ever had on you! *whimpers* Ooh, poor Throttle...