Reviews for Magnitude Nine Point Zero
d chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
ahahahahahhahah this so fucking funnyy ahahahaha
Int chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I just realized ffnet ate half my review. But anyway..

I love your writing style. I reaaaally do. You've the sort of style that isn't easy to..imitate, I guess is the word? I don't know how many told you this, but I'm willing to guess it's quite a few; your style, Aki, is one to be admired. Simple, straightforward...and yet powerful. You have like this...indescribable method to imbue power and emotions into every single word you use.

And now, to combine that style with a fic featuring a plot such as an earthquake...and to try and portray those values Japan has shown, you say? This fic is going to be awesome.

I'm looking forward to this. Really am. Happy to see you come back, too. :D

Adios

(Guess who I am.)
Riveted chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow. I love your stories, they're so epic and powerfully written. This one is gonna be great, I can tell. Please continue to update, I don't care if Nanoha and Fate aren't together, I just love the way you write their dynamics and interactions. You make their relationship so angsty and compelling. Please update soon, I can't wait to see where you take this!
Int chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Ffnet barred people from reviewing earlier. I had to wait to be able to review. :(

I'm looking forward to this. Good start.
Blackflyerzee chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
did i tell you i love your writing? i LOVE YOUR WRITING!

wow with what has happen in japan for me i can feel it in you writing. even though its with made up characters and what you might have thought happen it feels really real! XD

cant w8 for the next part 3