Reviews for Grocery Store Gingers
Shamrock1100 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
OMG NOOOO NOT MOLLY!
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my god, what is happening?! This was so funny! Oh, Molly, giving in like that. This made my day! D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Dear God... That, that right there is the stuff of nightmares, honestly. Molly would not do that! :( She loves Arthur too much. But it was well written, I'll say that sadly.
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh god, Somehow I can't imagine Molly doing that but...hey it's Puck, he can persuade anybody to do anything...if you get me...heh heh :)
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
if it help you at all, this is not the first MILF Molly I've ever read...
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
damn this is hot!

but why did it have to be a one-shot!
Lacey G. Bliss chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow, that was gloriously awkward. Great job.
Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
So I found this really amusing and...pretty realistic in regards to the characters (which is weird, but works).

It made me laugh and was very well written. Thank you for posting it.
poetintraining576 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I think I enjoyed your author's note more than the story, and that's saying a lot, because your one-shot was HILARIOUS.

Granted, Molly saying yes to Puck might have been a little OOC, but really, who cares? She's Molly Weasley, and it was cool to see HER as a MILF in Puck's eyes.

Nice job. :)
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Except glue isn't an illegal substance... so your A/N makes me wonder.

Love this by the way, for the sheer hilarity of it.

Cheers!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
LMFAO i loved it. poor Molly. love puck as usual. i can't believe she gave him her digits! awesome lmao i also loved the authors notes. cracked me right up!
BAD HERO chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
:D Very unexpected and funny
ShiruyTheSecond chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I just read the summary and was already laughing like mad. XDD This. Is. EPIC. Completely and utterly epic, oh my god. Puck. PUCK. Oh god, Puck. And Molly. This makes me cringe and yet it's so hilarious. I really wonder where the heck you came up with this idea, because seriously. Epic. XDD
clovrboy chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was funny, I kept waiting for Molly to hex him not give him her number, but then again puck is a sex shark.
webpixie chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
hahaha that was great! i fell in love with he story after the first 2 sentences of your second paragraph. and of course this would be something puck would do..