Reviews for Daddy Daycare
Guest chapter 8 . 15h
Updated: May 6, 2012
...I really wanted this fic to be updated. I want a new chap! It's really cute and I love it! Please, please if you still alive (sorry) then please update a new chap. for this fic!
Akakuro Seiya chapter 8 . 5/20
This. Is. Really. CUTE. *_*
Sliver wolf chapter 8 . 4/5
Oh man, you should continue this is so great. I want to know the rest and I know I'm not the only one who thinks the same here.
Rivkae chapter 8 . 3/23
Please update soon!
anaidreh chapter 8 . 2/1
this is so cute! Sooo very cuute!
Aah, i'm dying of cuteness
please update XD
venpast chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
I seriously love this so much, possibly my favorite already established Shizaya story. Great job!
Shadowmoonx13 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Can you please continue this story is so cute and funny _
Hetanyofan555 chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Can You also make a masaomi x mikado one like this?
Aki no Usagi chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Are you in a rush at finishing this? Well not that it matters, anyway update please? I'd be super grateful and I reaaaallllyyyy want to see the moment Izaya come back
Aki no Usagi chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Why is Shizuo not working?
Aki no Usagi chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Psyche and Hibiya are such a cutie pies! Love em so much!
Aki no Usagi chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I laughed really hard at the Delic joke Shizuo told em! XD
Aki no Usagi chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oh my goodness, Shizuo is confused by Psyche and Hibiya so badly! I just he doesn't snap at them and lost his patience
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
omg this is the most disgustingly cute thing I have ever read in my life... I feel like I have to go throw up rainbows and butterflies now. I love it! I mean, I've seen fluffy stories before, and I thought they were adorable, but they don't have anything on this. The idea of Shizuo and Izaya in a fluffy domestic relationship is cute enough (though I love how they're still verbally mean to each other, haha), but then add in three absolutely ADORABLE mini-monsters and asdgaklhgv I can't even. This story, especially the first few chapters, had me giggling insanely, which is bad cuz my husband is already asleep... omg I adore this story. I know it's been a while since you updated, but I'm hoping for more. Pretty please? I just can't get enough of the idea of the three of them as Shizaya's super cute kids. Too freakin cute.
RawrAndI chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
FINALLY A FAMILY FANFIC! Since I only found a few and I really want more of these! D: I'm not sure if you dropped this but I'll just assume you did since it's been a year ; n ; I hope you get back to this..