Reviews for The Case of the Cherry Blossoms
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I love Hermione's POV. :)
mugwumpmirror chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Aww. I LOVE how this is from Hermione's point of view.
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Ow, that was so cut! And funny also, as usual :) thank you!
Julia chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
OMG I NEED THOSE PAJAMAS!
PiKle chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Awwwwwwwww :)
That made me so happy and fuzzy inside
:D
Simtim chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
lovely, absolutely lovely
the images you evoke make this a beautiful work of art
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow. This is the BEST Drarry-secret-relationship-while-they're-at-Hogwarts fic I've ever read. Your characterization is stunning, seriously, everyone was spot on. Hermione was an awesome choice for perspective for the story, and I loved hearing about her mind whirring. I laughed a lot, especially at the line about her vomiting the library. The part outside Potions was so funny. And omigosh, Draco and Harry lying under the cherry blossom?! Adorable :'D I love it so much.
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Nice! Are you gonna write more chappies?
Jani chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Sweet, and I enjoyed the present tense writing. Of course Hermione would like Sherlock Holmes :)
Beth Catherine chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I have this weird way of laughing when I read and I have no idea why. But I honestly sound like a maniac. The 'I pushed him' part started me off and I was geting some pretty concerned looks...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Adorable to the point of physical pain.
land of lost hairties chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
It was nice seeing things from Hermione's point of view. The Drarry was cute, as always.
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awww! These are so great! I love this, from Hermione's perspective to the HGRW to the adorably bad pretexts on Harry's part. Lovely!
So1Thought chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
So CUTE! :)))))
Ridiculously touching.
Because of the sort of detached-ness of Hermione's third person view, and just cz you're an awesome Drarry author.
Peaches Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I really like that Hermione is the narrator. And that during the time she's falling more and mor for Ron. Good idea :)