Reviews for The Heart To Know
wryter501 chapter 1 . 3/31
the 4th paragraph into the chapter, when the armor is dropped - it's very well written, as uther notices the armor - but not merlin! excellent uther pov that he overlooks the person he's searching for! arthur glances over and the reader knows exactly what happened, but uther never acknowledges there's a person there at all...
this is an excellent idea, that arthur realizes merlin has magic - while uther is in the room! how's that for having to control your emotions and reaction!
OliviaBe chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Bamf!Merlin (and quoting sort of Doctor Who) WAS EPIC! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Tardis.Blue.12 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
i just keep loving your writing and stories. you should continue this one, its brilliant!
Danterevan chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
that was great i really enjoyed reading these after the first one great idea

D
Danterevan chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
very nice i like this one

D
TimeShard13 chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
Cool. I luv TKD.
TimeShard13 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
OOH. this ones great.
TimeShard13 chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
I love this one in particular. Please keep writing. Its not TOO confusing.
TimeShard13 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
This one's one of the best. Please keep going with it.
TimeShard13 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Oh thats good!
Merida Lily chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
So funny, interesting and realistic... I always love :)

The last was very good, as those with Morgana.

I think I will read an other of your stories (if I don't read all !)

...

Biz
Katfosel chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
:D very nice! way to wrap up all the loose ends ;) loved it!
shinobi-turtleducks chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
I love Gwaine so much! Especially when he talks about ale and consumes a lot of it.

BTW, which PG Wodehouse story was it? Sounds interesting... D
oakleaf chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
Please consider this a review to both "The Eyes to See" as well as "A Heart to Know".

They are beautiful. The emotion that some of them convey seems very deep at times, and at others, it's light and humourous. These short snippets are amazing.

Thank you.
LoBall chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
I like your stories very much, but I have a question. What does this Bamf!Merlin mean, that everyone keeps referring to? I have no idea. Please tell me!