Reviews for Losing It
elizabethrose1974 chapter 17 . 12/10
I read the update! thank you for that!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 12/4
I have to say...it was close. I really thought she was gonna pick Harry. but I loved how you ended it. thank you so much!
shadowfax00 chapter 17 . 12/1
Tbh in the books, Harmony is my OTP. But no one does romance in fanfiction like the dramione authors. So yes, preferred the D/Hr story. :)
Fantastic story! But...you gotta know this was coming...can there be a 3rd ending where Hermione eschews everyone and goes back to Severus? I love SS/HG...as much as I love DM/HG, honestly.

You had to know this was coming, right?

RIGHT?
DragonTamer01 chapter 17 . 10/24
I think this alternate ending is the only one needed. Great story overall.
BeautifullySarcastic22 chapter 1 . 10/18
I was really rooting for a h/hr ending but dramione was definitely meant to be in this one! I loved it! The alternate ending just didn't feel right.
annapsarudaki chapter 17 . 8/4
I like the version where she chooses Draco. Harry with Hermione just isn't believable.
Well, if it wasn't a bid for her virginity it would have been nice if she had a one night stand
with Lucius. He is so hot!
MotekElm chapter 1 . 8/3
brilliant, funny great piece. I love it with the original ending. perfect. I really don't like the alt ending. Hermione as a sexy healer still working for magical being rights just seems so right. and it was fun to get to see her date everyone.
Scorpius chapter 12 . 8/2
Ah you don't say.
annapsarudaki chapter 3 . 8/2
Oh my God! Her idea is brilliant and bold like Ginny said. I would pick Lucius of course, lets see how it will play out for Hermione.
Scorpius chapter 7 . 8/1
Oi Oi
Hermione Granger has logged on]

[Draco Malfoy has logged on]

Draco Malfoy: Hey, Granger!

Hermione Granger: What?

Draco Malfoy: I heard you like bad boys. Is that true?

Hermione Granger: Yeah. You heard right.

Draco Malfoy: Not trying to impress you or anything, but when Disney Channel told me to ask my parents before going online, I didn't. 1

Hermione Granger: Oooh, impressive. If only there was such a thing as a sarcastic font. 2

Draco Malfoy: Oh yeah? Well, not trying to impress you, but I swim without floaties.

Hermione Granger: *blank stare*
Scorpius chapter 6 . 8/1
Lucius: I have to insist, Draco, that you call her Mum
Draco: HELL NO
Hermione: Ah, poor Draco's gonna get a time out.
Draco: Bloody hell woman!
Lucius: Mum.
Draco: NO
Hermione: Dear Lucius, let it go.
Lucius: NO
Draco: Fine. Mum it is.
Lucius: YES
Hermione: Eat your peas now, Drakey-poo!
Draco: Grang-Mum seriously?
Scorpius chapter 2 . 8/1
Bloody hell Ronald! Slut? HER? SHE DIDN'T EVEN- NOT WITH YOU- OMG!
Scorpius chapter 1 . 8/1
Lucius Malfoy?! What about Snape- Omigod Dumbledore!
bellachaos chapter 17 . 7/31
I really enjoyed this story and thought both endings had merit. Although Harry/Hermione is my OTP, you so well writing Draco/Hermione that I wasn't upset by the original ending at all. I liked the way you wrote Hermione's breakup with Ron and the way their issues were rooted in lack of communication and insight. I loved the steadfast and supportive friendships you wrote for Ginny and Harry. This chapter (the alternate ending) seemed a bit less polished than the others but overall, I thought the story was very good.