Reviews for Losing It
FanGirlJen chapter 16 . 7/27
well done :D love this.
langeline chapter 16 . 7/19
Not bad! Wish for epilogues for the others though...
langeline chapter 5 . 7/19
Favourited! :D
Arickakent21 chapter 16 . 6/17
Loved ur story !
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 15 . 4/20
very very lovely
What does Ron cheating have to do with Hermione wanting to prostitute her cherry?
Autumnvicky chapter 1 . 3/23
You just blew my mind, my first experience sucked. How much more interesting would it have been had I auctioned it off instead? Anyone got a time machine..?
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 3/13
What happened to Narcissa?
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 3/13
This is completely hilarious.
Ellae chapter 16 . 3/5
Great story! So sexy and anticipation-filled!
PrincessJaxxy chapter 15 . 3/2
-Applauds.- That was wonderful! I'm so happy she got what she wanted. Hermione deserves to be loved, and I love the fact that Draco wasn't a pig headed prat! :D Love the story! Thanks for writing it!
PrincessJaxxy chapter 11 . 3/2
Oh I cannot begin to tell you how sad I am that it wasn't Severus! I ship many, many different ships; Hermione and Severus have been from the start of my fanfiction discoveries. However I have been delving into Draco and Hermione these past few weeks.

The whole point of that is me rambling on when I'm trying to say I am SO relieved it was Severus who "broke it off" I can't imagine how one would write it from Hermiones perspective and that man has been hurt enough!

I am LOVING this story. I've been giggling like a ninny all evening!
really, really loved it! Thank you!
drasticactions chapter 9 . 2/10
Ah I love this idea, very clever, I think it is obvious she should pick Snape! Very curious how the rest of this goes!
Allleila chapter 16 . 2/6