Reviews for Losing It
FanFic Lover36 chapter 3 . 8/5
I can entertain the idea of Hermione being with Blaine, Harry, Draco and Theo but Lucius and Snape that's just disgusting and unimaginable Ew! but the only reason i am reading this fic is coz i am a Dramione fan so i Hope Draco wins
IntelligentSoccer10 chapter 1 . 7/19
I haven't read this yet but can you tell me if it is Harry/Hermione or Draco/Hermione?
Doristarazona chapter 17 . 7/18
Hi, I was reading this story with fear because I wanted that Hermione choose Draco so badly, and she did it, and I am happy for that. I love the original ending, I read the alternative but I prefer a million times the original, Draco was there so lovely, so kind, he remember every detail that Ron couldn't, and he loved Hermione since they were children, Harry is her best friend but I think he doesn't have the spark that she needs in her life. I always choose Draco for her. So thank you for the original ending.

XOXO
Doris
CJRed chapter 17 . 5/30
I was weary about the concept but this story was simply enchanting. Thank you so much for sharing it and for the endings. You're very gifted. I'm so glad I found your story.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 3 . 5/24
I would think that Lucius is too old for Hermione. He would have been around 25 when she was born, though older men do make for better lovers. Okay I take that back .OLD.
M. Cullark chapter 14 . 5/10
I prefer the original ending. Sorry. I just don't like hermione and harry together.
Athena Evarinya chapter 15 . 4/25
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was sweet and romantic with a nice dash of laughter; and while I don't ship either Snape or Harry with Hermione, I found myself feeling a little bad for both of them for not getting the girl. However, not so bad that it stopped me from rooting for Draco as I always do. )
senawario chapter 1 . 4/24
uggh! I stopped reading when you said she had sexual fantasies about Malfoy.

I'm willing to bet your alternate ending is because you tied her to Lucius or Snape and got roasted for it by your readers, but I'm not willing to punish myself by confirming it.

(I wonder if there is some phrase that explains this fixation with making murderers and rapists look cool and attractive. Something scientific, you know, like "Stockholm Syndrome" is about kidnappers and their hostages.)
i like the alternate ending better than the real epilogue
serenityselena chapter 17 . 3/19
brilliant story...
loved reading it :)
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 17 . 3/10
This was a great story. You did a great job keeping the final result from being obvious and allowing the outcome to not become too predictable. I think the characters were mostly in canon, especially when it came to the dates they took Hermione on. The alternate ending was a good bonus too.

Overall, it was light, fluffy, funny, and interesting little piece. If I was bidding, it would have been worth every cent :-D
langeline chapter 17 . 2/18
Back again since u updated! Heat felt, good flow! Funny too! ;))
Great, job you had me excited all through! First I admit I thought I wanted her to stay with harry but after reading both endings i think drako was the best choice .
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 17 . 2/17
Very lovely
Pharies chapter 17 . 2/17
This was an amazingly fun read. I wasn't sure who was going to win and I could not stop reading until I found out. I think I liked the idea of Harry winning, but the way you wrote Draco winning was the best fit.

I would suggest combing over the last chapter like you did the others. There were some errors that made it feel a little disconnected.

You did a wonderful job hooking me in, and i hope you keep writing :)

~Tori