Reviews for Losing It
dramione 1987 chapter 17 . 6/22
Hi! I just wanted to say that I read this fic, it's great and I liked the Draco part better then the Harry one. But I still have one question which is gonna sound silly but I'll just get on with it. Who was the one who bet 15 million galleons on Hermione's virginity? Because I thought it would have been Draco or Harry because no one loves Hermione more then them. So plz answer this question cuz I'm dying to know and plz give a reason too.
I won’t even deign to read your alternate ending. Not because I don’t enjoy your writing, on the contrary, I quite enjoy your unaltered version. The ending with Draco was perfect ️.

I look forward to reading more of your writing soon .
savannavansmutsmut chapter 17 . 5/6
Loved the story and enjoyed both endings but I preferred the first one with Draco. Your instict to write them together was right the first time. Harry was just a safe bet, not the right one, but both were good. Thank you for sharing.
Akela2Bears chapter 17 . 3/11
I finished reading your story and thoroughly enjoyed it and loved the alternate ending. Have you ever considered writing one more alternate ending. I'd love to see a happy ending for Severus. I could picture him taking himself out of the running, not able to bear losing to Potter, but Hermione choosing him after her dates with Draco and Harry.
Akela2Bears chapter 4 . 3/11
I'm loving this story.
Terri78242 chapter 1 . 2/27
I have always hated that j.k. rowling put Hermione and ron together. She should have put harry with her! But with this story i completely agree with the first ending. Draco was the best choice. Really good story, thank you for writing it.
Savvicus chapter 17 . 1/25
This was excellent such a fun premise. Call me sentimental but I would have liked to see an alternate ending where Severus came out the victor. I just have a soft spot for him I guess I think the person who has been shown the least love deserves it the most. I have been tentatively thinking about dabbling in fanfiction myself lately and hope you don't mind if I borrow your plot bunny if I do decide to take the plunge.
With great appreciation,
Savvicus
GryffindorChaser chapter 16 . 1/21
I really wish that Hermione had chosen Harry. Overall, 3 of 5.
GryffindorChaser chapter 15 . 1/21
Not doing this...2 of 5.
GryffindorChaser chapter 14 . 1/21
And she chose Draco. 2 out of 5.
GryffindorChaser chapter 13 . 1/21
I REALLY HOPE HERMIONE DOESN'T CHOOSE DRACO, BUT BY YOUR PROFILE PIC, I'M GUESSING SHE WILL. 2.5 out of 5.
GryffindorChaser chapter 12 . 1/21
NOOOOOO! Please don't want Draco, Hermione! 3 out 5.
GryffindorChaser chapter 11 . 1/21
Um...2.5 out of 5.
GryffindorChaser chapter 10 . 1/21
Wow, OK, I wasn't expecting all this. I rate this 3.5 out of 5.
GryffindorChaser chapter 9 . 1/21
I love this one! I'm so glad that she made out with Harry for three hours! I still can't believe that she chose Snape to stay in the running. Draco and Harry I get-but not Snape. I rate this 5 out of 5!