Reviews for Losing It
Chalayne chapter 17 . 6h
Love this story! And I agree the fist ending is the right ending!
GeekMom13 chapter 17 . 4/3
both endings were good, but I'm partial to the originalit seemed like more people ended up happy. ignore the nasty review you recently got. they obviously don't realize that the reason there are so many fics out there is because we all like different things. plus you explained why she didn't want sex with Ron so I'm not seeing how the plot isn't there
hmm chapter 1 . 3/3
So, she catches Ron in bed with a two-cent whore and becomes a whore herself? Hmm... I mean, why was she even witholding sex from Ron? That's stupid and heartless. If she really wanted to have sex and to be with Ron, she would have fucked him. I hate stupid plot contrivances like these.
Mione21 chapter 1 . 2/24
Instantly hooked!
DarkDaisies chapter 17 . 2/15
i enjoyed this story...until the alternate ending. it really just...killed it for me. *sigh*
stephrob92 chapter 15 . 1/22
I love this just the way it is. I just can't read the alternate ending. To me Harry and Hermione are better as siblings. But then I love Draco Malfoy.
Adahmel chapter 16 . 1/9
Fan-bloody-tastic! Need I say more.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 17 . 1/6
I loved this story! I'm so glad Severus backed out and I'm glad she ended up with Draco. She got her true love and was able to keep her best friend. She really got the best of both worlds by being able to keep two men she really cares about. She also acquired several other friends.
Samantha880 chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
thank you for the alternate ending.
tmdease chapter 17 . 12/3/2016
Hmmm. I thought this was a HG/DM story. Alternate ending kinda ruined it for me but nice writing.
Zavviov chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
Well you had a good story. But I got half way through this chapter and couldn't finish. Nothing bad against your writing you did excellent. I'm just more of a hr/h kinda person. If you ever decided to do a rewrite of the last chapters in all In.
Ralina chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
This story was so much fun to read!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Greatings from Germany,

Ralina
Sierra chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
AWESOMEEEE
youknees chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
Always wanted draco for hermione. So yeah im for the original ending. It's just weird if it was with harry. Although i must say, you really wrote them well together. But still dramione wins for me.
youknees chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
You have your choice right there! Waaaa. More dramione moment please. Draco for the win!