Reviews for Losing It
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 15 . 4/20
very very lovely
What does Ron cheating have to do with Hermione wanting to prostitute her cherry?
Autumnvicky chapter 1 . 3/23
You just blew my mind, my first experience sucked. How much more interesting would it have been had I auctioned it off instead? Anyone got a time machine..?
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 3/13
What happened to Narcissa?
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 3/13
This is completely hilarious.
Ellae chapter 16 . 3/5
Great story! So sexy and anticipation-filled!
PrincessJaxxy chapter 15 . 3/2
-Applauds.- That was wonderful! I'm so happy she got what she wanted. Hermione deserves to be loved, and I love the fact that Draco wasn't a pig headed prat! :D Love the story! Thanks for writing it!
PrincessJaxxy chapter 11 . 3/2
Oh I cannot begin to tell you how sad I am that it wasn't Severus! I ship many, many different ships; Hermione and Severus have been from the start of my fanfiction discoveries. However I have been delving into Draco and Hermione these past few weeks.

The whole point of that is me rambling on when I'm trying to say I am SO relieved it was Severus who "broke it off" I can't imagine how one would write it from Hermiones perspective and that man has been hurt enough!

I am LOVING this story. I've been giggling like a ninny all evening!
really, really loved it! Thank you!
drasticactions chapter 9 . 2/10
Ah I love this idea, very clever, I think it is obvious she should pick Snape! Very curious how the rest of this goes!
Allleila chapter 16 . 2/6
Another amazing fic. Great work
You know, I'd love to read a version of this where Hermione chose Snape, too. Oops, did I just say "too"? That should have been "instead".
Or not.
insouciantmouse chapter 2 . 1/14
This story is completely ludicrous, the premise is extremely OOC for Hermione, the Malfoys seem to have gotten personality transplants, surely Harry is under a love potion towards Hermione, I'm only not ranting about Nott and Zabini because they haven't got enough canon personality for me to base things on...
But on the other hand, it's funny, it's actually well-written (with punctuation, grammar, spelling, the whole cigar- it's like Christmas!), there's Ron-bashing (always a plus), and I'm willing to exercise my suspension-of-disbelief muscle today. So in the end, I kind of end up giving this thing a chance.
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 1/6
This phrase is priceless:" But do remember the terrible irony if I were to lose a woman to a Potter two times in my life". Absolutely hilarious!
my.name.is.mommy chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
AhmaZing story! I always so weary of the whole Severus and Hermione romance, but this story really shed some good light into it. I am no way converted though. So glad my man won!