Reviews for A Long Lost Daughter
Droolia chapter 13 . 6/27
I agree with Camille. I'll be damned if he hurts her again.

I think it's cool that they have already started referring and considering her their daughter and vice versa. Is this in character? I've only seen a couple episodes of parenthood so I don't really know the characters that well.
Droolia chapter 12 . 6/27
I say zeek is more intimidating than Richard. Poor Richard, btw. He was only trying to do right by his wife and they did have twins... I'm glad the kids were won over by the twins:) and Luke at the end? Unbelievable. Was that zeek's idea?
Droolia chapter 11 . 6/27
It's kind of funny have Sarah called lorelai out for ah I got th perfect life when they first met. And yeah, Rory's great, but life was so far from perfect, it's laughable.
Droolia chapter 10 . 6/27
He came. He actually was able to hunt their info down? Phone book? I don't know if he could figure out the Internet thing quite yet. I think it's sweet that lorelai had Sookie look in on Emily. And calling Camille mom? Man, he life would've been so different!

Why'd he leave a note for April? I hope she wasn't staying with him and he just bailed. I'm so not looking forward to the pregnancy because it's going to give him an in.
Droolia chapter 9 . 6/27
No! If she's pregnant, she's definitely going back to Luke. It's going to be interesting to see what he does with this info. April or new baby?
Droolia chapter 8 . 6/27
I'm glad Sarah came around and I can see why she wouldn't necessarily be happy with lorelai. Nothing personal.
Droolia chapter 7 . 6/27
Luke and lorelai ending up together doesn't necessarily make it have a happy ending. Her discovering this other family that accepts her could very easily be the happy ending. Just saying.
Droolia chapter 6 . 6/27
In surprised that like left so easily after Adam demanded it. While I commend Luke for what he said to lorelai at the end, I don't buy it. Mostly because I don't want to, not because it's not believable.
Droolia chapter 5 . 6/27
I cannot believe Adam called Chris out on being a deadbeat. That was all kinds of awesome.
Droolia chapter 4 . 6/27
I'm glad she got that one on one time with Adam. Sucky time for Luke to be away, but would he have been there if he was physically in the area?
Droolia chapter 3 . 6/27
Richard? I can totally see that happening. I'm glad it wasn't a nurse or something.
Droolia chapter 2 . 6/27
Lorelai can't say her life was a lie until she talks to the gilmores. Also, did one of the nurses do this on purpose because they felt so bad for Emily? Lastly, when we get confirmation, come on 24 hour DNA test, would lorelai consider moving to CA? I think she needs to get away from Luke.
Droolia chapter 1 . 6/27
This is an interesting idea and I really like how much thought you put Into the backstory to make this work. I'm in!
You should update ASAP. Love this story!
EvilRegalReginaMillsLocksley chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
Omg please continue this! This is one of the most amazing stories that I have ever read and if you don't continue it then I will!