Reviews for A Long Lost Daughter
Carolyn chapter 12 . 4/25
When are you going to finish this story?
nzlouise chapter 12 . 4/8
Gosh I know it's been over 3 years but please oh Lordy please update!
simsimbolobolo chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Hey! I have been a die-hard fan of gilmore girls for a really long time and just started watching parenthood. I think your story is great! I noticed that you haven't updated in a couple of years though...are you going to continue this story? Or will I be left disappointed and without an ending?
Jan chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed reading this chapter. So nice to see Lorelai and Sarah connecting with each other's children. Loved Zeek's reaction to Luke-wow what a protective Dad. He's so different from Richard Gilmore and probably just the kind of Dad Lorelai has been looking for all her life. Nice to see Luke grovelling to get Lorelai back. I'm really looking forward to the scene between Emily and Camille when they finally meet. What is going to happen to Richard, afterall he is the only grandfather that Rory has ever known. Great chapter!
JJsMommy27 chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
good chapter can't wait for more so keep up the good work and update soon and i think you should have more Rory/Sarah and Amber/Lorelai moments in here they seemed to like each other
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
lateVMlover chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
I was happy to see a new chapter in your fun story. I had been wondering what happened. I really like your update. You've done a good job nailing the characters I think. And Zeke would totally push Luke to make-up with Lorelei! :)

I hope there's more!
sfbxfcb chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful!
Grace1776 Jr chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Wow, loving this story idea. I'm new to watching Parenthood so that is why I'm just now looking at this story. Very clever idea and the plot makes sense with Dead Baby switch/accident...nice job.

On review of personalities Good Job with Rory defending Lorelai but the promise of a relationship seemed a bit too much even for someone as down to earth as Rory. That is my one issue. Going to read more again love this idea.
Sami D chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Hi, Thanks for the update, I have to say I really like this story. I think this chapter really stayed true to the characters.

Loved the little Rory/Lorelai talk and Luke's reaction to the baby.

I can see that Amber is going to take a while to open up and accept Rory whereas Haddie is alot like Rory as they are percieved as the angels of their family.

Luke's reaction to the pregnancy was sooo, well Luke. We all know he loves to process and I get that Lorelai wouldn't want to jump back to what they had because that really isn't enough anymore. Listen to Sookie Luke - step up and be the man.

Can't wait for:

- The dinner between Lorelai, Amber and Drew and what Lorelai makes of Sarah's kids. I can imagine her reaction to Amber being similar to her first reaction to Jess.

- The doctors appointment and for Lorelai and Luke to see their baby for the first time, hopefully and for the family to get properly introduced to him.

- Camille's trip to the Hallow and Connecticut. It's bound to be hard as it's where she thought she'd lost her baby forever. Also what will Emily's reaction be like, hopefully she doesnt think Lorelai is trying to be cruel by shoving her new found mother in her face.

- The reactons of the Braverman kids and grandkids when they find out they are getting another family member, especially when they just found two long lost Bravermans.

- Emily's reaction if Lorelai decide to tell her she's expecting a baby. I can only imagine that she would think she had lost another opportunity to see her granchild grow up.

I know i think alot about what i want to see and i know it's gonna be a while before we do read this. i just love the story so those are the bits i'd like to see, thats for another great chapter, can't wait for the next chapter. x
Jan chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
So glad that Luke came after Lorelai but I can see it's going to be some time before he's completely back in her life. Can't wait for the Amber/Drew/Lorelai dinner. I can see Drew being a lot more receptive than Amber. Are you going to have Camille and Emily meet when Camille visits Stars Hollow? I remember Emily was quite abrupt when she first met Mia but this time it's different. Lorelai is really Camille's daughter. I hope in time Emily is included into the Braverman family. I know she's a difficult person but this situation wasn't her fault. She's as much of a victim as Lorelai and the Braverman clan. It was nice to see Zeek so accepting of Lorelai's pregnancy. I was wondering if you're going to keep Lorelai in Stars Hollow or have her move out to California? Great chapter !
sara chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
good, plz more soon
MrsGriff chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
Just wanted to make sure you got your fifteen :-)

Enjoying the story, it has inspired me to go buy Parenthood because we are military stationed overseas and it hasn't made it over here yet :-/
lateVMlover chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
Luke's reaction made me laugh. Very typical Luke-slow on the draw! I hope he steps up to the plate! Good update!
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
Good Chapter & More Please

Luke was always slow is Processing Things, I also Blame April for coming into their lives & screwing up things in Season 6 & Rory being a selfish brat, She went from being a bookworm in S1 To S4, Then to a Selfish brat who you never saw reading, sorry for my rant, i just wanted to get that out. Don't hate me.