Reviews for changing faces
DG and Reed chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
Aw...cute! :D
unicorn of fire chapter 4 . 2/25/2016
There are so many continuations of iOMG but this is one of the top.

Very fluffy and very cliché but it's seddie, so don't care!

Seddie for life,
~Uni
pessimisticprose chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
This was honestly so adorable. I would've loved if this was the follow-up to their kiss episode! Her being 'crazy' was alright, I guess. This was definitely a cute story!
aggeh chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
As I do with all of the stories I have read of you I love this. Update as soon as you can :-) Love :)
Cukeygirl chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Don't suppose u could write an epilogue or sequel? Could be interesting to see how their relationship would work
Butterfree chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Seriously, reading all these iOMG continuation fanfictions is really making me wonder what Dan is going to do. Have Sam and Freddie be together as the next and last episode of iCarly (aside from Victorious I mean)? Have it be a three-parter? Continue with season 5 with them as a couple to see if the popularity still holds out? Have Freddie unsure for all of season 5 and finally admit it at the end?

...I think the last and first option may just about kill me.

But yeah, one thing I've noticed about a lot of these iOMG fanfictions is that authors seem to have an obsession over the hallway. Don't blame them, as a lot of Seddie scenes tend to happen there. Usually it doesn't bother me, but in this fanfiction, something about having Freddie finally kiss Sam in the middle of the hallway did seem awkward. I know setting isn't THAT important, but I guess it could've been utilised a bit more here...aside from maybe the closet bit. That part was pretty good.

Also, I sort of found Freddie's resolve to kiss Sam to be a little sudden. I mean, in the case of Sam, you may or may not need to develop her feelings any further as she's already come to terms with them (though having them progress further is possible and makes for a great story), but with Freddie, having him explaining some things to the audience may have made the story feel less rushed. Text can after all be used for more than just dialogue and actions. I've seen a lot of people use it in so many ways that it's actually quite shocking.

Still, what you wrote was still a very nice read. Don't think this means your story was bad or anything. In fact, I tend to give more critism to the better stories ;)

Thanks a lot for the read and good luck in any future writting!

~ TwisterKirby
Butterfree chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
About losing chapter 3 when your laptop broke...TOTALLY know how you feel about that.

I can imagine both Freddie and Carly going to Spencer for advice, though I guess I did sense a bit of strangeness in how he delivered it. I don't know, he's been more of the rarely-dives-into-deep-conversations type and more of the kind who would give the seemingly simple but meaningful support.

~ TwsiterKirby
Butterfree chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Hooray for Carly actually being in the story!

Anyway, I could've sworn I reviewed the first chapter, but I guess not. But what I did want to say was that I loved the scene with Sam in the bathroom. Carly came in and talked to her like a real friend, which was probably what Sam needed at that moment.

With this chapter, you've handled more of Freddie's actions pretty nicely. Having him run down the hallway and constantly chasing her was strangely pretty selfless of him, and enjoyable to read about.

~ TwisterKirby
chocolate fish chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Awh. Cute ending.
horselover4ever chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Very nice, realistic too! all in all that was a wonderful seddie fic :)
Written In The Dark chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Awww that was amazing :)

I hope you'll continue this story :)
WishFlower chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Great story! I thought Sam and Freddie were perfectly in character. This was so sweet, it was awesome! :)
AussieHill. not logged in chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Oh my gosh. If the next episode isn't exactly like this, I'm afraid I'll be disappointed! Haha, awesome story. It's probably the best post kiss story I've read! Loved it. (: