Reviews for Forever Family
jupiter2005 chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
so naive, so young, don't some of us miss the days when we did not have to worry about alot of things like working, paying bills, and grocery shopping and lots of stress that our parents dealt with when we were young. TO BE YOUNG AGAIN! that would be awesome to turn back time just for a bit. update soon. hopefully bella is right and vicky has come just to see her sister and probably be with edward. and hope bella's faith is strong about her sister not being there to harm her.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
I need more ASAFP!
NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Great story so far! I'm looking forward to reading more soon.
covenmama chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
I' m lost, did we lose a chapter somewhere? How did we get Vicki there?
cathy29jes chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
hello,

Bella really does not like Alice and Tanya will also be his enemy if she to have Jasper in his bed ,James was killed and Victoria will stay with the Cullens and Edward ,with the addition of Kate and Garrett ,family Cullen grows ,there will be some time or the Volturi will worry about the size of the family, Aro was always afraid that someone wants her place ,the Cullens are not crazy and in addition there nothing that would make them live in a dusty old castle ,why Paul does not live with the pack of Push ? he would be with his family ,is astonishing , excellent chapter,

cathy
chucktastic chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Are Alice and Edward a couple?

Also I found it really difficult to picture a ten year old Bella, she acts more like she's six. Hugging Jasper's pant leg etc.

I'm liking your story though, but I am missing Bella and Emmett sibling time
ConfederateWidow chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Alice is an annoying bitch _
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
so now vicky is one of the family and jasper is showing some serious mate vibes toward bella. i wonder if she will figure it out? can't wait for the next chapter.
HateDecidingUsernames chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
im confused... is a chapter misplaced somewhere? where did Vicky suddenly come from?
acw1 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
mssmith chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Good chapter, but I was confused. It's my own confusion, nothing you've done wrong. I am just not remembering how we got to this point, I will have to go back and re-read when I have a few moments. Thanks for the update, I loved the chapter.
Kathy Hiester chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Great chapter!
kouga's older woman chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
I have an addiction to your story, please be a good dealer and keep the supply coming!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Awesome chapter, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
wow that was great. why in the hell would alice think that bella would want a party with people she doesn't even like. i can't wait to see what happens.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »