Reviews for TRON: New Frontiers
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Great so far. Gemini does seem a little bit on the funny side, but I can live with that. Continue the good work.
o realisticFantasy o chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Wow, this is great! I know it's too much to ask for you to finish it, continue it, or even post the remainder if the plot for closure, but I do so wish I could read more.. All the transitions and events were just so fluent, even if some of the changes to the world of Tron were kind of abrubt, you did a great job with those too. There's no problem with them being a little shortly told, since they aren't really the entire focus of the story. Anyway, fantastic job, and I wish I could read more!
Darcy2005 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Haha Bones is an antivirus program! Love it! I hope you are going to continue with this story. It is so cool. All we need now is for spock to meet his kobayashi maru program. That would be awsome.
Snow-Nightshade chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
that was totally amazing! i hope you continue posting chapters! i cant wait till Sam finally steps out into the real world... it'll be sad, scary, and funny all at the same time! awesome
Crolynx chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Any chance of you continuing this story. I either just found it or just refound it. Please continue this. The writing is surprisingly good at making sense of crossing the 2 universes over. I like it. Please write some more of this. If you don't continue it, thanks for at least giving me a neat little ride and story to read.
JEREMY chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Excellent!

This whole chapter could be a complete story in and of 's got the set-up that would make fine pre-title sequence, a summary of the TRON saga leading up to and beyond ,as well as an explanation of the technology that could actually be applied in real life someday.

This is why STAR TREK touched such a nerve in our culture and our time.
It's the closest thing we have to Shakespeare.

What we learn from both Shakespeare and STAR TREK is...

HUMAN TECHNOLOGY WILL ALWAYS CHANGE.
HUMAN NATURE WILL NEVER CHANGE.

Thank you for this great story.
Mystic Sharman chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
please update soon
aisarete chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
O.O I am absolutely blown away. I never wanted to stop reading! I hope you will write more eventually because my god, this is good.
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
My last review was kinda... lame. I just re-read this and I think I shiuld put up a more enthusiastic review cuz this story is really exciting and its the only one of its 'kind' This is a genius crossover and this story seems like it will be really good. I do hope you continue it and i wanna see what else Bones is gonna do in the Grid. Bones is my favorite Star Trek character like ever! And I'm likin the little Gemini/McCoy thing you were writing there;) Anyway, great so far. Keep writing! :)
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Looks good so far. Hope you continue :)
Chris A chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
MARs just yet another homophobe on the internetz, ignore 'em. I'd like to think, in the future, people aren't so judgemental and narrow-minded still. Personally, I'm interested in how McCoy would handle the program if this persists, serious or not.

How will Sam react to his new surroundings once he's on the outside? Practically everything he knew has changed. And he's got a ton to catch up on!

Will there be a funeral service since they kept the body? How will the meeting with the leaders go? And will this tech influence Earth yet again?

I wonder what kind of mischief Kirk will get into while inside the Grid.
Reige chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Whoa! I squealed at the idea of McCoy being inside the Grid, awesome idea friend! Also, is there a hint of Gemini and McCoy in this fic...? Cuz that'd be cool! Anyway, I cannot WAIT to see McCoy's play in the Grid (favorite Star Trek character)!
MAR chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
This has got to be the best crossover that I've had the pleasure to come across! The decriptions are wonderful, sound natural to the worlds that are being described. Please do continue with delightful gem! Though I do have to express my hope in that you do not go in the direction of slash with any of the main characters.
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Wow. I just found this story and I already feel like it's not enough! Can't wait for the next chapter; keep up the awesome work!
Mel chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Interesting! I think this is probably the best Tron crossover I've seen - although I have to say, the miraculous real time conversation between Kirk and Sam bugged me. I think it would have been better to say that Sam programed the time difference to become closer automatically while the message function was in use instead of having Sam say he's not sure why Kirk's not getting a time delay - and how would Sam know Kirk wasn't getting a time delay, anyway? It just seems lazy and nonsensical the way it is now. Sorry about the rant - I enjoyed this otherwise. Sam, responsible for the Eugenics Wars! Tragic D: Anyway, good luck with the next chapter.