Reviews for The Trouble With Being Kagome
Boparai chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I just read it and I absolutely loved it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz update!
springArcher chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I'm hoping against hope that this won't be left undone...#$£&-?(%*?%
suikidoen chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Kikyo not boring? Ooc action yeah!
enchanted6818 chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
this story really is good!i never expected Kagome would go with Sesshomaru and that Kikyo would join the group. you make Shippo so adorable, and he truly is cute. what is Shippo,six or seven? i definetly think you should write more. you r a really good writer!
enchanted6818 chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Riri chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I like the premise of this. I like Kagome in this. Keep up the good work!
RubyJeweler chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Awww...the long-awaited farewell brings tears to my eyes (partly because I was bawling ). Anyways, I have a question. How many or about how much more chapters are you planning to do for this fic? I kind of want to know so that I will know how long I have to keep on reading until the end. Lol. If you don't know yet, its fine. Haha...I was merely curious, is all.
Kousu chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I very much like this story. It's very interesting and unlike any other I've come across. I'd like to see where you take this and I look forward to the next chapter! JaNe, until next time :)
XamemegamiX chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I must say, this is shaping up to be one of my favorite stories! It has that perfect blend of adventure, romance, and comedy. Please keep the chapter coming and keep up the good work! Cannot wait to read about what happens next!
obsessed dreamer chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
as expected, inuyasha will be a hard-headed mutt XD

yay for letting miroku to be the mature one. he's not given much credit on other fics XD

"Kikyo is said to be boring but begs to disagree"

i love this line
mssweetychessgir chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Nice story, can't wait till continue it, awesome job!
micumouse chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Nice development of the story. Inuyasha is a bit nicer that usual... Can't wait for the next chapter
RubyJeweler chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I LOVE your story! I happened upon it, and decided to click and read (THANK GOD I DID!). I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Meanwhile, I'm going to add it to my favorites. Hehe...
XamemegamiX chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I looove this story! It is very well written and I can tell the plot is going to be amazing! Keep it up, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2011