Reviews for Play Dates in Tara Lynden's Sandbox
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aww, and I laughed out loud at the last part!
moonlightbeam305 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was such a sweet fic... I loved Jazz's interaction with Carly and his distress about not being able to tell the world abou his love for his "Sparkles."

All of your work is absolutely amazing 3
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I simply LOVE 'Story of a Lifetime' and all of Tara Lynden's other Prowl/Jazz stories. Therefore I was instantly interested when I stumbled over your story of course, since you took parts from her fanfic into yours. What you took was adorable. I especially liked how you portrayed Jazz and Prowl. I think they fit well into the characterization they currently have in SoaL especially where it stands right now. Jazz currently became the one really open with the relationship and that one fits so well with your Jazz who is all frustrated how they act with the humans when all he wanted to do was scream his love for Prowl out for the whole world to hear.

The talk he had with Carly was very well written. Though the way she asked and acted, I had this feeling that Carly would be the last to give them trouble if she was told the truth. She already seems to suspect enough and she didn't show any hints of disgust or irritation, so I think if she is ever told the truth she would maybe just smile and be happy about the discovery that her friends show even more similar characters as humans.

You also put in a bit of normal day activity with the bots helping out the humans with something else than Decepticon attacks and I liked that part as well, especially Chip's and Prowl's interaction with that arrogant business idiot. They sure showed him to his place. It amused me very much.

Though, even better was the conversation with Jazz after he found the little girl's parents. Poor Prowl but it was simply too funny how Jazz suddenly jumped his mate with the wish to create their own sparkling. The whole scene was not only hilarious but smoothly written as well. Jazz reaction from talking about sparklings and suddenly informing First Aid about Prowl's crash just shows how much routine he has in being the culprit for Prowl's crashes.

Which brings me to the closing scene. First of all I liked the idea of simple repeating the situation that started the whole fanfic. Yet, the talk went into a different direction and then there is Prowl suddenly agreeing to have a sparkling with Jazz and crashing him in the process. It was just so damn funny. I nearly felt sorry for the poor ops agent at the end.

All in all this was a wonderful story that captured the parts of Tara Lynden's stories really well and put them together into this wonderful fic. A well done job, I enjoyed the reading.

Sincerely

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Very good story. I love the ending.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
xD Poor Jazz xD But the mental image is just too funny xD xD

Humor aside, it's sort of a consolation :/ Really liked the scene of Prowl and Chip 'discussing' with the big wig from the oil corporation :) Jazz made Jack Bauer look like Elmo? xD xD

All in all, it's fluffy, it feels fuzzy, gives me comfort, and tickles a little :) Thanks.
BoredTech chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
LOL! Prowl broke Jazz! Loved it!:)