Reviews for 6 Years Later
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
lol wait till Luna senses a kindred spirit in Aurora
Libbylou1201 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Blaise's wife is Luna Lovegood, right?
writergal24 chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
So Blaise's wife is Luna?

This story is really good so far! Are you still working on it?

~writergal24
M chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Love this story! Keep writing it!
xoBrownEyedGirlox chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Ahhhhh in DYING without an update! This is definitely one of my absolute favorite stories, and I really really reeeeally hope you are going to continue, because it is absolutely wonderful so far!
the reading aeris chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
it is awsome so far-this is my first reveiw, so sorry if it sucks i think blaises wife is luna lovegood.u r great!
mermaidgirl45 chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Wow! The plot is thickening indeed! This actually sounds really, really interesting. Can't wait to read more. )
Ashlee chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
I have always like draco, but you have made me like him even more. Can't wait for more chapters.
roni2010 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
i hope draco find the answer why olivia & the others will killed! great chapie..
DarkestAngel13 chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Okay, I died laughing that one of the characters is the department head of the BAMF.

LoL :P

very nice chapter, I awww-ed at the idea of Draco playing down down baby :)

and Blaise's wifey is quite clear, you know. Not much of a secret where ticklesarts are concerned... Update again soon please!
mermaidgirl45 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Awww! This was so cute! I loved the flower at the end, I love Aurora's spunk, and I love how Draco doesn't all of a sudden turn into the most compassionate and understanding father in the world. Great job! )
roni2010 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
cute scene with the kids & their fathers! love the kids's banter..
xoBrownEyedGirlox chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story! This chapter was great! Update sooooon please!
lilminimaya chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
This is very well done, easy to to imagine as well. Great job
DarkestAngel13 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Haha I liked the bit with Blaise at the end there, when he mentions that Nico behaves horribly. Oh yeah, and now he's going to teach Draco to be a daddy? Update again soon!