Reviews for Warning Sign
bluewillows chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I really liked this one! There's so much sub par POC out there, I'm always glad to find a good one
twilight-freak90 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I realize that this story was published some time ago, but I have actually just now stumbled upon it. It was absolutely fantastic! It was sweet and sexy at the same time!
EmziBob chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
i loved this :) great work.
leanncer chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
best story ever!
ZarazzzaStar chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hey) First of all, I wanna say, that I'm absolutely in love with your stories. I've already read some of them, unfortunately I forgot my password, so I could not comment every one, so here I want to say that you're genius) Sparrabeth is my OTP and I hate that creators didn't leave them a single chance(
Please write more, you do that absolutely incredible) And of course, more M rated stories ))
Hugs and kisses, thank you for your amazing fiction!
And forgive me for my English, I know, it's awful.
anony chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
loved it thanks :)
Kyleeishere1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh my-I can't even. That was glory on the tongue. Gold on the canvas. I'm stunned. You captured their characters so well, both of them. Everyone's, really. It's astonishing. Everything about Jack's character in particular was recreated here, from his words to his thoughts to his actions to his feelings. That was one of the best POTC fanfictions I've ever read, if not the best. Hats off to you, my friend. You're truly an exquisite writer. I shall be looking at more of your stories as soon as I click the 'Sumbit' button. Thank you for posting this story for unworthy eyes like mine to read.

Have a great day!

Kylee xoxo
mynagoldenwings chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
LOVED IT!
clairemarieo chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was pretty much adorable.
Alex Naoyusimi chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Holy crap that was good! Complex, true-to-form characters, lots of emotion to draw in the reader, a *reasonable* progression of events ...

You need to flesh that out further and sell it.

Believe me, I've read a lot of fiction, and a lot of fanfiction, and I'm picky. That was REALLY good.
xXevanderXx chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
the ending was hilarious! i laughed so hard! i loved the story entirely, you did a very good job
xXEvanderXx chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
wow i really liked this story the ending made me laugh so hard that i woke up the kids in the next room! haha but no really great job
Morningglory5510 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Brilliant, simply brilliant. It brought a smile to my face and for that, I thank you )
KindredWoD chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Delicious! I love that you added tidbits of the song, but it didn't overpower the story, as so many other song-fics do. I love the multiple sides you gave the characters, making them deep and complicated, just like real people. And yes, I loved that you dismissed Will almost outright. He's hot, but he's the good guy. And why have the good guy when the bad boy is much tastier?... and in this case, hotter too. ;)
wendy chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I am very picky with stories but wow this is amazing! I loved it, the characters are so realistic and I can picture it very clearly. You did a great job at explaining the emotions woww! I honestly recommend this beautiful story to everyone! much love ! x