Reviews for Botosphere: You Are Not Forgotten
pitstop96 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
wow.. great work. I have read the botosphere fanfics and im impressed with your story:) and i loved the "until all are one" flashback to the original cartoon :)
willowswelt chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Beautiful story.

For me it will always be puzzling that this symbol only originated in the US so very late. Its emotive and one of the most powerful reminders that there are thousands of families around the world that will never have a grave or even the 100% certainty that their friends and family are truely dead. This in-between can be more horrible.

I enjoyed the characterisation of Sideswipe and his interation with Lennox.

Looking forward to more!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I so agree with the end A/N. That is indeed our responsibility, to be at very least a listening ear when those who take our risks for us, those who see what should not be borne, need to talk.

That's a sobering thought. There was one note of hilarity (and several high-grade tee-hees) in this fic: being, "the performance piece I call 'death by Sideswipe'." This Sideswipe, from the inside, is marvelously crafted, and utterly believable. Great job! I think you've earned a place on my "Author Alerts" list, yes I do. I'm not so egotistical as that might imply, but I am very greedy for good writing, and yours definitely qualifies.
TARDIStoaster chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh, dear Primus. I cry every time I read this. Bravo, my friend. Bravo.
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wonderful story. Actually brought tears to my eyes. You can feel Sideswipe's pain.

As someone in law enforcement, I'd like to say thank you.
Riptide2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wow! That was a really powerful story. I almost started crying. Amazing job!
Albion North chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Compelling. Even though I as the reader am looking through the eyes of an alien species, I can definitely feel Sideswipe's pain at being separated from Sunstreaker and the agony of not knowing anything other than that his twin is alive in the most basic sense. Beautiful sense of desperation, brotherly love, confidence, doubt, loyalty, and hopelessness all rolled into the ending. This is a marvelous contribution to the Botosphere.
Botosphere chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
YEAH! With all the glitches in I can FINALLY review! :)

I loved this idea as soon as you mentioned it, but the beautiful execution of this fic truly caught me by surprise. I don't think I've ever read a story that so effectively steps outside of human thought without actually losing the reader. While highlighting the technical differences (squishy human optics, painfully slow global network, spark bonds), you powerfully captured the kinship between these two very alien beings, Lennox and Sideswipe.

And that last line...I actually got the chills when I read it! :) You instill far more power into those two words than I ever did. I look forward to more from you! Happy writing! ~ Eowyn77

P.S. Regarding the technical glitches - guilty as charged. :) But in the words of the great Optimus Prime, "Oops, sorry! My bad!" ;) I'll try to do better next time.
Ilyena Damodred chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I like it, you fit into the Botosphere verse.
VeronicaD13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Primus that's deep! Poor Sideswipe! Love how Will was able to help comfort him. It will be very nice to see if one of the stories eventually brings Sunny home.

Thanks for writing!