Reviews for My New Dream
ChasingLuster chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
Honestly, I prefer reading stories like THIS over completely fan-made sequels. To know the real story, yet have a new insightful view of the characters' thoughts is breathtaking and you've done a PHENOMENAL job! I loved this!
BreeGraced chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
I loved it! you did a wonderful job, thank you very much :)
WorldNerd12 chapter 22 . 3/3/2012
i loved this story so much!
AdenaWolf chapter 22 . 2/24/2012
Great story! I actually read some chapters while listening to the soundtrack, and it fit almost perfectly!
Daddy'sGal chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
AHHHH! I LOVED THIS! I've read stories like this but they aren't as good or completed! BUT YOURS IS AWESOME AND COMPLETED! BUT NOOO IT'S OVER! but I loved it SOOO much! :D I want sequel! Im gonna see if it's up! If it is then I'm gonna read it! If it's not I'm gonna wait and wait and wait till it's up! this story is SOOO goo it's worth waiting! :D
nikkibecket1997 chapter 22 . 11/27/2011
I think this is the best fanfic i've ever read. it was like watching the movie all over again. Eugene thought you made him a sap, but rapunzel and i told him to shut up and just read. XD Not really, but i felt like i was reading it with them. Excellent job!
nikkibecket1997 chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
wow. just wow.
allison-nannyluverchannel chapter 22 . 11/5/2011
Such a lovely ending! I'll definitely be reading the sequel...you're mighty talented at writing, so my expectations are high (of course, I'm sure you can meet the standard). Great job!
allison-nannyluverchannel chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
Oh my gosh, I'm crying! You're descriptions in this completely capture the moment, maybe even give more emotion to it than the movie did. Can't wait to finish!
Alba Nix chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
'It was a bunny rabbit' - I died laughing! At first I expected this story to be a simple regurgitation of the dialogue, but it's really shaping up to show Flynn's motivations. Onto the rest with interest :)
Anonymous chapter 19 . 10/20/2011
Your story is excellent. Really, really good, I'm really enjoying it. I think your did a great job keeping Eugene in character and conveying how much he loved Rapunzel without going overboard, which a lot of people have trouble with. This is one of my favorite Tangled fics.

"It was little Charlie Carmichael." Hah. I see what you did there :)
Lala Sharada chapter 22 . 10/11/2011
Loved this story! It was a very enjoyable read.
Lala Sharada chapter 18 . 10/11/2011
Oh *SOB*

Seriously if I wasn't in public right now, I'd probably be crying. Oh wow, so heartbreaking!

Now, on to the next chapter where he comes back to life! Yay!
Lala Sharada chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
This is quite enjoyable and it's pretty funny so far. I am very eager to read the rest!
turtlelover0511 chapter 22 . 9/17/2011
Awwwww! :) I love how you ended with the quote from the movie! Perfect! I have really enjoyed this story! I can't wait for the sequel! And OF COURSE YOU SHOULD DO THE WEDDING! And the honeymoon! :D :D :D Please put the next story up soon!