Reviews for Resurgere ex Cineribus
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Cool story. Too bad it doesn't updating. I hope to see a new chapter someday. Thanks for sharing this story anyway.
powderganger chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
this is so good! i love the character of sylvia and the way you write vulpes!
belonginthedark chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Absolutely amazing! Love it, best Vulpes fic I've read, any more chapters? Priddy please?
belonginthedark chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
ANON THE GREAT chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I'm surprised that boxcars just got his legs smashed with a mouth like that.

Good story!
Vicious Dice chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Hmmm... Continue...
o chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Interesting
Cressida Isolde chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
You have a really nice writing style. That sounds like a weird compliment, but its really descriptive and easy to read.

I have trouble imagining Vulpes as anything close to human but you're making him a compelling character :)
HarmlessWampa chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Silly trolls always think they have the upper hand, don't let them get to you. Fuck the trolls and keep up the good work :)
Lucidique chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I have to resort to logging out and "reviewing" my own story, and why? Oh, that's right. I can't have a civilized private conversation with someone who hides behind an anon review. And I use the term review very loosely, by the way. Yep, you're entitled to thinking my story is a "fucking dumbass story". Wanna know how to remedy that? Don't read it. Wow, so simple isn't it? I don't aim to please everyone. Though the least you could do is give me a mature (now let's take a moment to really consider that word- MATURE) reason you didn't like it. Here's an idea, how about you actually PM me and we can talk about- Oh wait, you can't. You're one of those invisible trolls. I forgot. But one thing I won't tolerate is some little kid coming in here and trying to start an argument with another reviewer. Seriously, grow up. You're right, you're entitled to your own opinion. Just as it's ES's right to voice her desire to dropkick you. You aren't anymore special than anyone else here.

I know you're gonna read this, because apparently you sit here and hawk the reviews to see if anyone said anything bad about you. Whatever. I'll just disable anon reviews. And if you wanna go as far as making an account/accounts to "flame" this story (Wow, there's a new low for ya, huh?) you just go right ahead. I'll block them and have your IP banned from the site.

My rant is complete. You can hate my story. ES can feel like dropkicking you. I'll continue writing. Everybody wins.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I'm entitled to my opinion about a story, and yes, this story is stupid.
TheEnigmaticStranger chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Ahem, one second while I dropkick the idiot who called this story dumb.

*dropkicks*

Obviously said idiot didn't bother to read it, because I consider myself picky about the things I read and I would certainly not get excited about an update to a story that wasn't full of awesome! Have I mentioned to you that your Vulpes is really hot? Yes? Well I'll say it again. You write a fan-fucking-tastic Vulpes. 8]

Keep writing! I need to update myself xD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Fucking dumbass story
queenbrooklyn67 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
LOVE IT! Cant wait for more XD
fortunesque chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Interesting chapter. Sylvia's personality is really coming out and I like her quite a bit. Now I'm wondering if he's going to take her to the safehouse or something... also wondering if they're going to end up having sex or if he's wanting to wait until she's detoxed.

And Boxcars? Spot-on, my friend. He was such an asshole. You'd think being beaten half to death would teach him something about being a dick, but noooo. I almost wished that he'd picked a fight with Vulpes, but then again, that could have outed our spy.

And thanks for the shoutout, you rapscallion. I really enjoy our talks XD