Reviews for Where I Want To Be
shehazi chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Where are all the Emmetts? Thank you :-)
Zara Sahara chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
i looove this story...i just wish it had more Rose/Emmet time
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh EMMETT...slap my ass! I mean, slap HER ass. oops.

MOVING ON.

this is great. I love how powerful/confident Rose is. she's sexy and strong. gotta love that. and Emmett...ah, Emmett. He's not just handsome and sexy, he's got a big heart.

love her.

love him.

love this.

LOVE YOU.
townlights chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was brilliant. I loved that you chose to make Rosalie big and still have confidence in herself. As a big girl myself I loved it. Also I had to laugh at Emmett's drunk talk and I really wasn't expecting Caius(spelling) to be her dad.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I. LOVE! THIS! Yeah, totally shouting that. ;) I've had this on my "to read" list for a while but my spring and then summer got away from me and so I'm sorry I'm late to this party.

"This woman has needs. He got me all riled up and I was going to get it."

Your Rosie's self-assuredness is something to be commended. I adored her in so many ways and I want to thank you for writing her in this way - I think some of us *raises hand* could take a page from her book.

Thank you for this fantastic one shot!

Becca
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was amazing! Loved it! Yeah for more Rose and Emmett! I totally love them. And a curvy Rose is awesome! Thanks for writing this! Loved it!
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This was really good... Ive never seen rose as a curvy girl... Its kinda cool... I love that her attitude didnt change at all... She still fiesty! I really enjoyed this... I wish that it was longer so u could clear out what happened before he met rose! Maybe next time... well...welcome to my fave story list and i dont even like short stories like that cuz i crave for more... Nice job!
ReneeFF chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was very sweet to read! Rose was working them curves! Great job. :)
RachelxMichelle chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was great! At first I was just going to skim over for your banner, but I couldn't stop reading it. Lol. Wonderful job on all of it. )
Purradox chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Big girls unite! Awesome !
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I loved this story! Rosalie was so accepting of who she was while being able to accept reality. Excellent job!
ForTheLoveOfEmmett chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is so cute! I love it!

I had to learn to embrace my curves after I had my baby. It was hard not being size midget anymore but once I realized that I am far sexier with the added curves, I was a happy mama.
seekhappynights chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
"Jake practically threw my purse at me." Died a little from laughing. Great image.
GrayMatters chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wow, that was an amazing story! Wonderful development and background, terrific humor, and a super hoTT lemon! Love your confident Rosalie and the way she went after what she wanted. And Emmett - what a sweetheart :)

Thanks so much for sharing, and good luck with the contest!
ImperfectAshley chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
ok so normally i do not read anything about Rose. I dont have anything against her its just that i am more into Bella storys. I found this by accident and i am very happy that i did. I loved it and i think it was a amazing. I mean a fluffy Rose and yet she still had her take no crap additude about her. I wish i had as much confidance as she had. Amazing it also showed me that switching it up when reading is not all bad, After all thats how i found this one.