Reviews for Will seeing persuade you to believe?
CapLovesHankandKel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Line of the story:

"Starsk, just what would we tell people? That we saw something that could or couldn't have been an alien? Something that was so black that it almost glowed black? That it had eyes the color that I've never seen before? That it scared the crap out of us? No, I don't think that would be a very good idea."

Very different idea. I like how you described the ocean. I've only been to the ocean once but with your descriptions I felt like I was there and could hear it!

Neat story!

brook5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
that was a great story
Hutch-is-gorgeous chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is one of my favorite lines and it concerns Hutch:

His fight or flight instincts on a collision coarse.

Now after saying that, I am extremely curious to know how much of this story was what you actually experienced!

I haven't seen any creatures that could be aliens, but when my mom was alive she swore that one time she saw a space ship that wasn't from earth. Additionally, there was one time when my husband was alive and he and I went camping at Johnson's Shut-Ins in the state of Missouri. Around midnight, all of the sudden we see tons of lights and twinkling all in the surrounding mountains! It was spooky for sure! The next morning we mentioned it to a park ranger and he did say something like people had been reporting sightings of (space ships?) I can't recall if it was space ships, but I do know that whatever it was that people were reporting wasn't what they believed was something from earth.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
S&H and aliens..doesn't get much better than that! A fantastic and fun snippet, very enjoyable.:)
prolixius5 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Beautiful phrasing here. I like the words you chose and all the descriptions... Very well done. And now about the story: hey hey, great idea, and I love the way each one reacts in front of the same event, as we know they would. Great job! Thanks for sharing this precious moment with us :-). Lyxie