Reviews for Strawberries
cellaria chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Aw I loved this! Fics that are angsty but have a happy ending are my favorites! This ship lends itself to that happening so well :D Oh & it was super hot! Nice job on that ;) I definitely thought Fenris was in character. I liked the ending too! I hate overly cheesy stuff & I didn't find it so at all. It was amusing (& super cute) how you had them repeat the beginning lines lol I only wish it were longer :)
Nichalia chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Hard decisions, good times!
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Uh... okay, I was going to follow/fave this, but that 'review me if you want the story to continue' at the end just kinda put a record-scratch on my enjoyment. Really, is that the ONLY reason you're writing this story, for reviews? Cheap.
rathlora chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
i liked the story over all but i felt fenris forgave hawke too quickly, i just didn't seem like him. i really really liked the chapters before that happened though
bavaria44 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Allert the press, let them know this is the best short series ever!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
First off, let me say, I think you are my favorite author, and this is my favorite pairing, so it would be hard for you to not please me.

I loved the story. It was wonderful, and romantic, and brought me to tears. Also, very good job on keeping them in character. I loved the ending too - not too cheesey at all. If I wanted a sad, drap, or realistic ending, I'd think about when my boyfriend broke up with me, not read fan fiction. I quite prefer happy endings, and this one is perfect. :)
Shacary chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I luv the depth of feelings you put behind the characters, whilst still keeping them IN character. I was heart broken over tevinter [ o ya once you spelled Danarius Denarius... seems a lot of writers do that so no biggy.]

I liked that you touched on the guarded trust issue. I think this is way anyone from a battered past trust must be earned.

I cant find a fault in your style . I TOTALLY am into your writings, THey have a core of emotions that transcends anything else. Kudos!
Erelin chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Woooow! Awesome job! The characters all were perfect. I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work!
nekochick93 chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
that was one of my favorites about fenris. your a great writer

i enjoyed reading it
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
I loved it, it seemed a fitting ending for these two
SyringaGirl chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
I don't like to leave non-constructive "fan girl" reviews but I had to send you a note that these chapters were wonderfully written and very much enjoyed. Even though I knew there had to be a happy ending, I stayed up until 2am one night last week reading the whole thing because I HAD to know how it ended ;)

I look forward to reading you other work and I hope you find great success with your writing in years to come. You have an eloquent writing style and you evoke so much emotion. It was a joy to find this!
Pandora's sins chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
loved the ending, not out of character and not cheesy ) i cant wait for a new story )
Becka3490 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i love it, very well written, full of passion and romance, the ending is perfect with a touch of intrigue, please updated soon!
MissPumpkinHead chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
I can't tell you how amazing that story was. It brought out so many emotions in me, the strongest one definitely when Hawke decided he would give Fenris to Danarius, and then of course the part when he proceeded to do so. I was so devastated (and that's not even a good enough word to cover how I was feeling) that I actually felt physically ill. The thought of Hawke handing Fenris back to his former master, even if he planned to try to rescue him afterwards, just made me feel so frustrated and angry and sickened. I nearly cried, and that rarely ever happens when I read. To be honest, when Hawke confirmed with himself that he was going to go through with it, I didn't want to read any more. I was so close to pressing the back button because I didn't want to have to read about Fenris's heart being shattered, about him being betrayed so horribly, even though I was sure Hawke would succeed in rescuing him eventually. But... bah, the story had a hold on me and wouldn't let me go, and it forced me to suck it up and continue on. And I'm so glad it did. This story was definitely worth the pain it caused me to read the betrayal. It was perfect.

Also, I loved how you wrote the characters. Especially Isabela. She really stuck out for me in this fic. It's odd that I didn't really like her in the game but I usually seem to grow fond of the way authors write her in the fanfics I've read. Anders was very well done too. Although now that I think about it, I feel really bad for him. It must have hurt when Hawke rejected him, and at the end of the story the poor guy was loveless. I'm glad that they at least tied up the loose ends after getting back to Kirkwall, even if it didn't end the way Anders wished. Anyway, my point is that you did the characters justice!

Thanks so much for writing and posting this. I'm so glad I read it.
Reader chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
You have no idea how much I love this story and the final chapter was beautiful, I was squirming with joy while I was reading it :D You're a wonderful writer T_T
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »